'13 TN OL Austin Sanders (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs To Happen - along with Kendrick. I had the same observations as Roustabout. Realize it was late in the game and Chatty D was tired. But the teamwork, footwork and effort was obviously better. Really don't understand the story and probably never will. Just want it fixed and the right guys starting.

Key for Austin at this point is when there is a crack, and he sees a glimmer of light, to crash through the wall.

Could be practice, a game, or anything else.

Patience is the hardest part about going to college. Taking advantage of even the smallet opprotunities can turn a crack into a hole. Stay positive, and I am sure big things will happen.

it'd be better to, if it hasn't happened already, have the player ask to meet his coach and position coach and outline exactly what has to be done to get on the field during the game, especially with the struggles. If he is a tackle, it should be easy to do. Guards are actually not playing too badly. Not mistake free, but no linemen are.

^^^^This........coaches should be open and like it when you ask what you need to do to earn the chance to start.......but if you go in like you are saying you earned it and pissed it is not happening during the year.......will not go over well

communication is good when handled the correct way

Reactions: 1 person
Key for Austin at this point is when there is a crack, and he sees a glimmer of light, to crash through the wall.

Could be practice, a game, or anything else.

Patience is the hardest part about going to college. Taking advantage of even the smallet opprotunities can turn a crack into a hole. Stay positive, and I am sure big things will happen.

ummmm need to go see what the wife is doing bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back