'13 TN ATH Jalen Ramsey (Former USCw, now FSU commit)

I'd feel decent about our chances if Tee had accepted the job. We'll see.

Why? All he really did to get Hatcher and Ramsey to USC was negative recuit Tennessee. Now they lost both of those recruits. I'm glad the Tee situation played out like it did, so that we got a more proven guy in Azzani to fill that spot.

IF he commits to the Gators I think you have to tally this as strike one against CBJ and staff. It was not reasonable to expect them to turn the guy from USC but they definitely should be on this one like white on rice.

IF he commits to the Gators I think you have to tally this as strike one against CBJ and staff. It was not reasonable to expect them to turn the guy from USC but they definitely should be on this one like white on rice.

Stupid post is stupid. This is not a strike against them at all. How in the world can you even think that this is relatively their faults?

Reactions: 6 people
Why? All he really did to get Hatcher and Ramsey to USC was negative recuit Tennessee. Now they lost both of those recruits. I'm glad the Tee situation played out like it did, so that we got a more proven guy in Azzani to fill that spot.
Cause he's reeling in the elite prospects like gangbusters?

Not sure I'm following. You're saying that CBJ shouldn't be expected to turn him from USC, because he never liked UT. But if he commits to UF, CBJ should be able to turn him, even though he still doesn't like UT?

Reactions: 2 people
He just doesn't want to come to Tennessee. And began to love the attention that brought to him. Feels cool for thinking he is better than Tennessee.

Was just never gonna happen.

I don't care if he is just 18yr old, for him to disrespect my home state and the state I love like that pisses me off.(If what you are saying is true). If he wants out of TN thats fine but he doesn't have to be a classless punk about it.(If what you are saying is true).
IMO, I think he is somewhat overrated as a player after seeing him get eat up by James Quick at the begining of the season. Not saying he isn't good just don't think he is as good as some others like Bell or HargravesIII.

Kind of like CP did against NC State against "one of the best corners in the country".

Yeah except Ramsey is a freak and probably will be one of the best corners in the country.

I'm going to hate it if he goes to Florida. We're WR U, but Florida is DB U. And DB U has been dominating WR U lately...

Reactions: 1 person

So a new staff is suppose to get a kid that has none to little interest in Tennessee 2 weeks from signing day that just decommitted ?

I don't care if he is just 18yr old, for him to disrespect my home state and the state I love like that pisses me off.(If what you are saying is true). If he wants out of TN thats fine but he doesn't have to be a classless punk about it.(If what you are saying is true).
IMO, I think he is somewhat overrated as a player after seeing him get eat up by James Quick at the begining of the season. Not saying he isn't good just don't think he is as good as some others like Bell or HargravesIII.

My point was he just never wanted to come to Tennessee.

Stupid post is stupid. This is not a strike against them at all. How in the world can you even think that this is relatively their faults?
JR is a free agent. Top dog in the state should be able to sell early playing time at the flagship state U under a new staff that (you say) is something great, maybe even get him working on Green. If we don't get JR it's a reflection of how the elite prospects perceive the staff.

VN Store

Back