'13 SC RB Jabo Lee (UT signee)

Lee has been committed to ECU since
April 2012. This may be the reason he.is.looking around.

East Carolina picked up its second running back commit of the 2013 class when Hutchinson Community College (Kan.) running back Terrell Lane committed on Thursday.

Where did this come from I liked this kid early on in the process and thought he was a lock before he chose ECU. Did he decomit or what. What happened to put us in his final two.

He had knee injuries. Missed a couple of games last fall. Don't know extent of injury.

Where did this come from I liked this kid early on in the process and thought he was a lock before he chose ECU. Did he decomit or what. What happened to put us in his final two.

We struck out of 19 running backs and finally gave him a commitable offer.

Reactions: 1 person
We struck out of 19 running backs and finally gave him a commitable offer.

Gotcha Hubbs denied it but I think it was Henry or Green or bust for this year as far as running back recruiting goes. Otherwise I think we would have had one or two committed by now.

Gotcha Hubbs denied it but I think it was Henry or Green or bust for this year as far as running back recruiting goes. Otherwise I think we would have had one or two committed by now.

I think you're right we just got in to late with everyone else or just couldn't turn them for whatever reason. I was just being facetious with the 19 probably closer to 6 or maybe 5.

Jalen Hurd may be the most epic thread in Volnation history by this time next year.

Last edited:
looks like Jabo loved UT last year and possibly had them leading... then all of a sudden he committed to ECU. now hes bringing UT back into it... i think we land him.. UT>ECU anyday

looks like Jabo loved UT last year and possibly had them leading... then all of a sudden he committed to ECU. now hes bringing UT back into it... i think we land him.. UT>ECU anyday

Nothing is certain with the RB position for us, but lets hope we can at least reel in 1 this year.

"Graham was by the school today. Not sure how this will shake out."

- Fortenberry

:eek:lol: Maybe he can wear a wig, and braid it.

I don't think we have very had a RB who wore a wig. But I am keeping this to RBs. Am not sure I have the full report on Jackie Walker. Not that it matters. Jackie was a player.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back