'13 SC RB Jabo Lee (UT signee)

Geez man, just let it go!

This is like someone having a video of a person committing a crime, and having that person's family member still refusing to acknowledge it's him/her.

Jabo himself is acknowledging that CBJ helped in putting him in a position to succeed. If he's cool with it, why are you not?

We can argue all we want about this and most of us(me for certain) aren't changing our minds on what we feel is right/wrong but I think we are missing something.

The great personalities/salesmen/recruiters have just a tad bit of con men in the them. We all know somebody that is so brilliant that even when they do something negative to people they still come out smelling like a rose.

CBJ has proven here with this kid that he is just that kind of "salesmen"

Posted this yesterday. It sums up my thoughts. Nothing else to add and I am not subtracting anything from what I have said.

We can argue all we want about this and most of us(me for certain) aren't changing our minds on what we feel is right/wrong but I think we are missing something.

The great personalities/salesmen/recruiters have just a tad bit of con men in the them. We all know somebody that is so brilliant that even when they do something negative to people they still come out smelling like a rose.

CBJ has proven here with this kid that he is just that kind of "salesmen"

Posted this yesterday. It sums up my thoughts. Nothing else to add and I am not subtracting anything from what I have said.

Then I'll respectfully agree to disagree with you and others who think something seedy is going on.

Then I'll respectfully agree to disagree with you and others who think something seedy is going on.

It's all good. I am clearly not in the camp of thinking our staff is always in the right of the dirty recruiting game. IMO that doesn't change the fact that I am 100% behind CBJ and wouldn't trade him for a damn sole. I just think the dirty game is a necessary evil in order to win big and that's exactly what CBJ is going to do.

Reactions: 1 person
Gavel gif? Anyone?

tumblr_m9wdvgiN281rrk7c1o1_400.gif

VN Store

Back