'13 SC DL Jaylen Miller (UT signee)

YooNFQI.png

ambiguous quotes are ambiguous

I would not think it is about the Vols. I'd say if it had to do with committing or anything like that they wouldn't turn him away since d line is a definite need.

Hard to believe that within a few minutes of posting a pic of himself in orange that something totally shocking/negative would happen with regards to his feelings about TN.

Hard to believe that within a few minutes of posting a pic of himself in orange that something totally shocking/negative would happen with regards to his feelings about TN.

Exactly. Those tweets have nothing to do with Tennessee football.

Not trying create a buzz kill but his last 2 tweets are very interesting. It may be nothing UT related but I can't help but wonder.

⚡Jaylen Miller #89⚡™‏@J_Miller89

"Man dang that hit me hard...i wanna believe that i was lied to and deep down... i knew i was but what's done is done"

"I hate bein lied to but I should've known...but I know that God don't make no mistakes"

Probably not talking about UT, everyone was flipping out because Jenkins said something along the same lines last night, now he's posting twitter pics of him in the locker room and in the skybox at Neyland.

These kids are not bad mouthing UT in these tweets. They are talking to others about coaches at other schools.

Probably not talking about UT, everyone was flipping out because Jenkins said something along the same lines last night, now he's posting twitter pics of him in the locker room and in the skybox at Neyland.

You're probably right. I just found it interesting.

Not trying create a buzz kill but his last 2 tweets are very interesting. It may be nothing UT related but I can't help but wonder.

"Man dang that hit me hard...i wanna believe that i was lied to and deep down... i knew i was but what's done is done"

"I hate bein lied to but I should've known...but I know that God don't make no mistakes"

Help me. I'm old and I can't keep up.

???
.............Bless my heart

Best case scenario: not UT related

Worst case scenario: we got a commit from Bellamy and/or Lawson and they told him we had no more room (that's not really bad for us as much as it is him).

An alternatively bad scenario: as we told him he was only a take at DT. I remember seeing he was only visiting schools that will give him a chance at DE.

Hope he isn't sour on the visits for his sake and the sake of the other recruits there...

Best case scenario: not UT related

Worst case scenario: we got a commit from Bellamy and/or Lawson and they told him we had no more room (that's not really bad for us as much as it is him).

An alternatively bad scenario: as we told him he was only a take at DT. I remember seeing he was only visiting schools that will give him a chance at DE.

Hope he isn't sour on the visits for his sake and the sake of the other recruits there...

Your worst case scenario isn't an option IMO, we would gladly take all 3 if they want to commit.

Your worst case scenario isn't an option IMO, we would gladly take all 3 if they want to commit.
Hmmm.

Carr, Bellamy, Lawson, Vereen (kind of a DE/LB, could be either right now) and Miller. Kind of overkill at that point. That being said I think it's unrealistic that both Bellamy and Lawson would be committed right now.

Hmmm.

Carr, Bellamy, Lawson, Vereen (kind of a DE/LB, could be either right now) and Miller. Kind of overkill at that point. That being said I think it's unrealistic that both Bellamy and Lawson would be committed right now.

Bookends!
Book it!

Hmmm.

I think Vereen ends up at LB and if we can we take all of these guys. We lack playmakers on the D-Line and these guys can come in and compete immediately if they put forth the effort.

VN Store

Back