'13 SC DL Jaylen Miller (UT signee)

Looking at this photo I sure hope the two Gainesville guys step it up this year. I am hoping for big things out of Jordon Williams.

Reactions: 1 person
Looking at this photo I sure hope the two Gainesville guys step it up this year. I am hoping for big things out of Jordon Williams.

At the start of the season people were suggesting Saulsberry as a possible transfer. Now with the move back to the 4-3 and our lack of interior DL depth he may see meaningful snaps. Hope this new staff can get the best out of him.

Yea I think Williams will Be a stud and so will Saulisberry both came up big last year and showed great signs for this year.

Last edited:
Saulsberry weighted 295 last season. Sounds like he will play DT next year. Hope he and jordy has great years.

This popped up on my Facebook news feed. Looks like he is having a good time. I was at the same bar last night but I didn't see him. He is on the right. Jordan Williams in the middle and T.Saulsberry.
Good looking women= GOOD TIME
Posted via VolNation Mobile

YooNFQI.png

Not trying create a buzz kill but his last 2 tweets are very interesting. It may be nothing UT related but I can't help but wonder.

⚡Jaylen Miller #89⚡™‏@J_Miller89

"Man dang that hit me hard...i wanna believe that i was lied to and deep down... i knew i was but what's done is done"

⚡Jaylen Miller #89⚡™‏@J_Miller89

"I hate bein lied to but I should've known...but I know that God don't make no mistakes"

VN Store

Back