'13 SC DL Jaylen Miller (UT signee)

i really like the flamed one,it would look awesome on the hood of my truck :)

That's crazy because I saw an image very similar at the sports park in Karns (West Knox) at a ball game last weekend. It was a silver Yukon, had orange flames with metal flake in it, and that emblem (close to it) on the top of the windshield. On the back it had a huge power T. And I swear it did. Buddy of mine I coach with and I were tripping out. I know flames on a Yukon don't sound all that hot. But it was awesome just to see someone with pride. To many of these price of sh*ts riding around flossing Bama stuff these days in Knox effing county. SMH

Reactions: 1 person
That's crazy because I saw an image very similar at the sports park in Karns (West Knox) at a ball game last weekend. It was a silver Yukon, had orange flames with metal flake in it, and that emblem (close to it) on the top of the windshield. On the back it had a huge power T. And I swear it did. Buddy of mine I coach with and I were tripping out. I know flames on a Yukon don't sound all that hot. But it was awesome just to see someone with pride. To many of these price of sh*ts riding around flossing Bama stuff these days in Knox effing county. SMH

i know,i can't stand all the band wagon fans in
Tn,but that would be an awesome decal to have for sure,it would help the looks of my poor old faded out truck lol

i know,i can't stand all the band wagon fans in
Tn,but that would be an awesome decal to have for sure,it would help the looks of my poor old faded out truck lol

This was a 40-50k Yukon, it blew my mind. Two of our players (12u) are Bammer fans, born and bred in K-town. It was by where we were warming up, so we were showing it to them, LOL. I know I shouldn't be harassing 12 year old Bammer fans. But what gives? I'm not perfect. The truck was awesome.

VN Store

Back