'13 SC DL Jaylen Miller (UT signee)

"I think you will see him visit the Vols in the next couple of weeks and I wouldn't be stunned if he ends up in orange."

- Hubbs

Reactions: 2 people
247 just reported that Miller will be on campus this weekend after meeting with Coach Thigpen yesterday. They also essentially said Tennessee had a lot of momentum and he's excited to get to Knoxville this weekend.

Reactions: 1 person
From Shrine Bowl..,

"DE JAYLEN MILLER, GAFFNEY (S.C.)
The thing that stood out most about Miller on Monday was his explosiveness off the line. He was halfway in the backfield before opposing offensive linemen got their hands on him. Miller has deceptive strength, is physical and showed a good rip move to beat the opposition."

- rivals 12/10/12

Reactions: 2 people
Hopeful recruiting news coming in fast and furious this evening!

Hope so. I like his size and quickness. If Butch can coach half as good as he is recruiting right now......

Miller, who really likes the Vols, will visit here officially this weekend. He has long liked the Vols. With the move to the 4-3, Tennessee's new staff likes him and offered him back in December.

- Volquest

Does this kid have any grade issues? You'd think w/ that size & the stats he put up his Senior season he'd have a few more high profile schools really pushing for him.

If he signs w/ Tennessee & is eligible it will be a GREAT pick up.

Does this kid have any grade issues? You'd think w/ that size & the stats he put up his Senior season he'd have a few more high profile schools really pushing for him.

Why is he rated so low on Rivals?

He's got offers from WF and GTech, I doubt he has grade issues.

Would love to land Miller - future pass rushing stud.

From stuff from earlier in this thread:
- He is rated as a DE.
- He is, however, naturally a DT.
- Tennessee is getting ahead because they are willing to let him play that Heavy End position that Red Bryant, DE for the Seattle Seahawks plays.
- I think he would verbal to USC or Clemson the second they offer at DE. So there’s always the threat of the Santosing.

Nothing groundbreaking but Fortenberry said he wouldn't be surprised if Miller commits during or shortly after his visit.

Nothing groundbreaking but Fortenberry said he wouldn't be surprised if Miller commits during or shortly after his visit.

Just saw this on VQ. Excellent stuff. I think this is our next commit. Too bad VN is slacking and hasn't started a new thread since Quinn's commitment.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back