'13 PA WR Tyler Boyd

Give me him, Gibson and North along with Harris and Smith and that is one sick WR class

I get the feeling Gibson is going to stick with WVU. Being still in on North, Boyd, and Gibson could play into what each does. With Smith, Harris, and Jenkins already on board, it could come down to who likes competition.

I get the feeling Gibson is going to stick with WVU. Being still in on North, Boyd, and Gibson could play into what each does. With Smith, Harris, and Jenkins already on board, it could come down to who likes competition.

True. I agree totally but I guess it is wishful thinking. But hey one can dream. :)

If we get one of Boyd, Gibson, and North I'll be happy

I think that would be the coaches ideal plan. Seem to be alot of WRs talking up Tennessee for the 2014 class. I think we will be sitting well at WR even if we missed on Boyd and Gibson. IMO, North is the major need at this stage.

I think that would be the coaches ideal plan. Seem to be alot of WRs talking up Tennessee for the 2014 class. I think we will be sitting well at WR even if we missed on Boyd and Gibson. IMO, North is the major need at this stage.

I agree that North would be the best pickup. If we miss on him, getting one of the other two would lessen the sting. Many on here are not realistic thinking we get all three of them

Pitt beat writer

Jerry DiPaola ‏@JDiPaola_Trib

After planning to visit Tennessee this weekend, Clairton's Tyler Boyd has cancelled the trip. You can breathe now.

Looks to me like Pitt decided to play hard ball. No other reason to cancel the visit if he truly had interest in us.

Looks to me like Pitt decided to play hard ball. No other reason to cancel the visit if he truly had interest in us.

Dude your avatar distracts me every time I click on a thread. Who the heck is that chick? Damn son.

Jared Shanker ‏@JShankerESPN
It is confirmed that #ESPN300 athlete and #Pitt commit Tyler Boyd is visiting #WestVirginia. #WVU #Mountaineers

Jared Shanker ‏@JShankerESPN
It is confirmed that #ESPN300 athlete and #Pitt commit Tyler Boyd is visiting #WestVirginia. #WVU #Mountaineers

tumblr_mh3qktSyuW1rrx588o1_250.gif

VN Store

Back