'13 PA WR Tyler Boyd

WVU is going to be brutal the next few yrs. They have no talent and I live here and have to hear it. There best yr was going to be this yr and there defense was worse than UT

WR Tyler Boyd: It seemed like Boyd was going to visit Tennessee last weekend, then he changed to West Virginia. Considering he's a Pittsburgh commit, this would be a worst-case scenario for Panthers fans. Before his commitment to the Panthers, it had long been thought that it would come down to West Virginia and Pittsburgh, so this visit shouldn't come as a huge surprise. Pittsburgh is still confident in its ability to sign Boyd, but Tennessee will continue to try to get Boyd on campus and West Virginia is now firmly in the picture. I think he sticks with Pitt.
-Mike Farrell.

Jared Shanker ‏@JShankerESPN

Update: There is a VERY GOOD chance #Pitt commit, #WVU target Tyler Boyd will officially visit #Tennessee this weekend. #Vols
Expand

BOOM

Reactions: 11 people
We have heard before that Boyd is coming for an official. I'll believe it when he shows up.

Seems Gibson & Boyd really want to play together. If so, it'd have to between UT & WV, right?

Did Gibson go to WV last wknd on a UOV like he had talked about doing? If he was there when Boyd was & now they're talking about visiting UT I would think that's a great sign for us.

Reactions: 1 person
Seems Gibson & Boyd really want to play together. If so, it'd have to between UT & WV, right?

Did Gibson go to WV last wknd on a UOV like he had talked about doing? If he was there when Boyd was & now they're talking about visiting UT I would think that's a great sign for us.
Talk about an embarrassment of riches (at the WR spot). If we got lucky and pulled North and those two....chit fittin to get real in the SEC East, all of a sudden.

@JShankerESPN

Tyler Boyd's Mother, Tonya Payne: "I would support my son but I won't agree with the decision [to go to WVU]."

@JShankerESPN

Pitt committ Tyler Boyd is looking hard at WVU, a school his mother disapproves.

Maybe mom likes UT better? Honestly I think she is really pushing for him to stay in state.

Reactions: 2 people
@JShankerESPN

Tyler Boyd's Mother, Tonya Payne: "I would support my son but I won't agree with the decision [to go to WVU]."

@JShankerESPN

Pitt committ Tyler Boyd is looking hard at WVU, a school his mother disapproves.

Maybe mom likes UT better? Honestly I think she is really pushing for him to stay in state.

Time to be a big boy now, Tyler & make your own decision :)

Just trying to figure out how a mom would sabotage a son's career by making him go to Pitt over UT just so he is close. Apron strings they be cuttin'!

Just trying to figure out how a mom would sabotage a son's career by making him go to Pitt over UT just so he is close. Apron strings they be cuttin'!

I don't question it at all. Maybe she is not in a financial position to travel to Knoxville every gameday. Maybe she just feels more comfortable with her son being closer. I will never fault a parent for this thinking.

I will. I'm probably talking out my butt on this situation but im general a parent who doesnt give their child every opportunity to succeed to the utmost is being selfish period.

VN Store

Back