'13 JUCO DT Toby Johnson

There's a lot of factors in UT's favor here. CP, Hinshaw, Pittman

Does Dunaway have any film? I don't see where all this talk/hype is coming from about Dunaway being so impressive in his first year at JuCo. I just know that out of HS, Dunaway wasn't in the same universe as Peters and Santos.

Does Dunaway have any film? I don't see where all this talk/hype is coming from about Dunaway being so impressive in his first year at JuCo. I just know that out of HS, Dunaway wasn't in the same universe as Peters and Santos.

Santos isn't in the same league as Dunaway athletically....

just saying...

Would someone care to remind me what happened with Dunaway? Did we pass on him, or did he choose another school and then fail to qualify?

Santos isn't in the same league as Dunaway athletically....

just saying...

You can't be serious. Santos was rated the #1 MLB per ESPN for a reason. Unless I see film on Dunaway from JUCO that shows me drastic improvement, color me not convinced. He wasn't worth but a few offers out of HS.

You can't be serious. Santos was rated the #1 MLB per ESPN for a reason. Unless I see film on Dunaway from JUCO that shows me drastic improvement, color me not convinced. He wasn't worth but a few offers out of HS.

But he is from Tennessee, and that automatically makes him worth a scholarship :)

Did I say better in my post? I would rather have Santos...

But athletically Dunaway would run circles around Santos...that doesn't always equate to a better LB, I was merely mentioning how athletic Dunaway is...he finished in the top 10 in america in Eugene for the sparq rating...

Did I say better in my post? I would rather have Santos...

But athletically Dunaway would run circles around Santos...that doesn't always equate to a better LB, I was merely mentioning how athletic Dunaway is...he finished in the top 10 in america in Eugene for the sparq rating...

You mind linking that for me? It's not that I don't believe, it's just really hard to believe. I remember seeing photos of Dunaway. He looked like a beast, but by all accounts, he wasn't any good. Ultimately, I couldn't care less if he's athletic if he can't play.

Only because of grades.

VN Store

Back