'13 JUCO DT Toby Johnson

UGA signed 33 with 16 4-star's. Stars don't mean much until they're making plays on Saturday, but Tennessee has some catching up to do...

UGA signed 33 with 16 4-star's. Stars don't mean much until they're making plays on Saturday, but Tennessee has some catching up to do...

Haven't kept up, but with that number, there have to be some non-qualifyers. That, or UGA has found a hell of a loophole.

Oxymoronic statement. Wants to go to UGA because he wants to stay in GA, yet says a degree will take him a long way. And yes, I know what he meant, I just find the wording funny.

That's his way of saying he knows his knee is shot and he better focus on life after football.

Oxymoronic statement. Wants to go to UGA because he wants to stay in GA, yet says a degree will take him a long way. And yes, I know what he meant, I just find the wording funny.

The quote makes perfect sense, nothing confusing about it.

Example:
If I planned to live in TN, it would be a very smart decision to go to UT. I know their alumni would take good care of me once my football playing days were over, of course as long as I stayed out of trouble and worked hard.

It appears a couple of minor things have occurred since that time.

1. His knee got destroyed.
2. Our head coach got fired.
3. His former coach, our GA was released.
4. His teammates that were either here, or coming here bounced.

Yeah... that probably had nothing to do with it. Info not legit.

Reactions: 1 person
It appears a couple of minor things have occurred since that time.

1. His knee got destroyed.
2. Our head coach got fired.
3. His former coach, our GA was released.
4. His teammates that were either here, or coming here bounced.

Yeah... that probably had nothing to do with it. Info not legit.

Lol, I'm aware. Thx though.

The quote makes perfect sense, nothing confusing about it.

Example:
If I planned to live in TN, it would be a very smart decision to go to UT. I know their alumni would take good care of me once my football playing days were over, of course as long as I stayed out of trouble and worked hard.

I never said it was confusing, I said it was funny. Funny as in I found it humorous. Someone needs to pull that dog bone out of their rectum and lighten up.

VN Store

Back