'13 GA WR Ryan Jenkins (UT signee)

I tried saying this before. RN is ruining this class for them. 20%-25% of this class with be his guys. That's just crazy.

This is just not accurate at all. There is only one offer/verbal that might not have been extended, and that is Kamara. That's all, period. Now, if they offer Carter, then you will have a decent point, but it still wouldn't be anywhere close to the #s your throwing around above.

CBJ just offered this Vol legacy (and Clemson commit). Jenkins said that he's interested in UT and would like to take an OV to Tennessee. His dad is Lee Jenkins. All per 247.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'll also leave this here: Even though they hadn't offered, Tee Martin is listed as his main recruiter for USC on 247.

Big time playmaker IMO the top slot WR in the state. Has real nasty cuts and gets in an out of his breaks quickly. Performs at a high level at every combine I seen him compete in.

from what Venom said he'd be a nice fit in the offense, too.

Perfect fit he's uncoverable I watched him beat everybody in one on ones at VTO and at UGA. Everytime I see him he's putting on a show. Drew alot of double coverages this year that's why Printz utilized Willie Police more ( the other Lassiter receiver) Ryan and Alvin are best friends they talk all the time about going to the same college.

They seem kinda loaded. Think 4.54 straight line speed is accurate?

really want this kid now. especially if Pig is more of a hybrid or RB at some point.

He looks legit. He seems to be a great replacement for Zro.. he runs good routes, good hands, and a solid lower body. I want him to play for the Vols, and I love the Vol legacy aspect its always good to keep building that connection.

This kid would fit in well in the slot. One of the best slot WR prospects I've seen this year. Was the only WR to beat Jalen Ramsey at the Georgia VTO camp. Better prospect than a certain WR we took as a local prospect. Just dumb with this kid being a legacy and all.

This kid would fit in well in the slot. One of the best slot WR prospects I've seen this year. Was the only WR to beat Jalen Ramsey at the Georgia VTO camp. Better prospect than a certain WR we took as a local prospect. Just dumb with this kid being a legacy and all.

who would that be?

VN Store

Back