'13 GA WR Ryan Jenkins (UT signee)

"I have a great relationship with Alabama's Kirby Smart. I like the tradition of championships there too. I like the winning for sure. I know they are going to come watch my spring practices and I think I could get an offer soon."

Georgia is also an attractive choice for Jenkins if he gets offered.

"UGA is the hometown team and I like that a lot. It would be easy for my family to come see me which is great. I love coach Bobo too and I have a great relationship with him. I think they could offer soon too."

"It's big that my brother goes to Clemson. I'm real familiar with Clemson and I like the coaches. It's a great place for sure. I always like it there."

Jenkins says his communication has been solid with Tennessee.

"Of course it's big because my dad went there. I've had some great conversations with the offensive coordinator and I'm excited about Tennessee."
- Scout

Wut kind of area is he from? Getto or country. Dont need more thugs. Keep YHWH tennessee boys.

Goliath's been punkin' Davids for millenia. YHWH would approve if he existed. Only country boys we need is big mean corn-fed linemen. I'd take this guy regardless of his religion.

I saw a pic of him alongside Kamara at a camp (posted by Orange Venom) and got to thinking if there has been anymore news about him and UT. Doesn't seem like we're too interested as of yet, but you never know.

I saw a pic of him alongside Kamara at a camp (posted by Orange Venom) and got to thinking if there has been anymore news about him and UT. Doesn't seem like we're too interested as of yet, but you never know.

Think I read something that said he was already down to his final two of Clemson & Oklahoma State.

Think I read something that said he was already down to his final two of Clemson & Oklahoma State.

Thanks! We still haven't offered though, which you would think would have to complicate things for him. I sort of doubt we will offer for whatever reasons. We'll see though. By the way, I'm a big fan of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles! Love your avatar!

Thanks! We still haven't offered though, which you would think would have to complicate things for him. I sort of doubt we will offer for whatever reasons. We'll see though. By the way, I'm a big fan of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles! Love your avatar!

Agree - looks like Jenkins is down the WR board right now.

Thanks. Lost Candy way too soon. PT&As is one of my favs. That Geronimo in your's if not mistaken. A company (forget the site) is using that picture for their Homeland Security tees etc. also.

Thanks. Lost Candy way too soon. PT&As is one of my favs. That Geronimo in your's if not mistaken. A company (forget the site) is using that picture for their Homeland Security tees etc. also.

Agree about Candy, and John Hughes, for that matter. And yes, that is a pic of Geronimo. I think you're talking about the "Homeland Security: Fighting Terrorism Since 1492" shirts. One of my friends' dads has that shirt. I'm not Native American, but I admire Geronimo, and the picture serves for me as a reminder of our nation's past. Anyhow, I don't won't to get political on here; it's not the place. Thanks for inquiring, though! Now, back to Jenkins. haha!

I actually met the dude who created those shirts. He was a really radical Native American Civil Rights advocated in the 80's. Wild dude.

Outside of RN, Elijah Daniel, and Ben Boulware this class is not that elite its a good class but it isn't as impressive as some would think..

Outside of RN, Elijah Daniel, and Ben Boulware this class is not that elite its a good class but it isn't as impressive as some would think..

I tried saying this before. RN is ruining this class for them. 20%-25% of this class with be his guys. That's just crazy.

Not yet. They could very likely land Fuller, M. Alexander, Kamara, M. Adams and others. Remember it's only July for them too and their staff can recruit very very well.

Not yet. They could very likely land Fuller, M. Alexander, Kamara, M. Adams and others. Remember it's only July for them too and their staff can recruit very very well.

Very true, but just like us, they have to play 12 games this season also. Anything can happen in college football.

VN Store

Back