13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If texas was his favorite team growing up and like you previously said distance isn't an issue. Then why aren't they atleast one of his finalist. It doesn't make since at all.

And it is Tenn now in his top 3 I was just saying he grew up a Texas Longhorn fan and I was saying theres no way Bama is last if you knew the people how people around him are about being the best I know how his mom is and she is all about taking the best opportunity for yourself available

I'm thinking a period or three goes somewhere. I'm beginning to think you are from Alabama. Maybe Mississippi.

He was his water boy for Crabtree when he was in 1st grade and Crabtree was in 8th Crabree is 25 Vonn is 17 will be 18 in Dec do the math

He moved to Chattanooga in first grade. That's a long way to carry water, IMO. Especially for a five year old. VB must have some high quality h2o.

And it is Tenn now in his top 3 I was just saying he grew up a Texas Longhorn fan and I was saying theres no way Bama is last if you knew the people how people around him are about being the best I know how his mom is and she is all about taking the best opportunity for yourself available

It would probably be best if you just keep your inside info to yourself. Even if you are close to the family, there's no way of proving it. So, the rest of volnation are going to side with the experts that say we lead for Vonn. All this arguing and going back and forth is tiresome. If you are right, just relax and smile at how wrong we are. And if we are right, we'll do the same back at you. :hi:

If texas was his favorite team growing up and like you previously said distance isn't an issue. Then why aren't they atleast one of his finalist. It doesn't make since at all.

He wants to play sec football and texas is not as good as they used to be

He moved to Chattanooga in first grade. That's a long way to carry water, IMO. Especially for a five year old. VB must have some high quality h2o.

Moved 2nd semester after football season his mom worked at that school for years sso even when crabtree was in the 7th vonn was in k5 he still remembers

Found this from earlier in the thread --a report with quotes from his coach. Grew up a TN fan. Maybe his coach works for Rivals and Vonn doesn't talk to him :

*"But while he has two SEC offers, Bell is still awaiting word from the one school he wants to hear from. He said he grew up a Tennessee fan, but several attempts by Mariakis to contact UT coaches have been unsuccessful. The lack of correspondence from Knoxville has been especially frustrating for Mariakis, who said UT was one of the 20-plus schools to whom he sent video. He said he has called the Volunteers' football offices twice, but hasn't heard back."

Found this from earlier in the thread --a report with quotes from his coach. Grew up a TN fan. Maybe his coach works for Rivals and Vonn doesn't talk to him :

*"But while he has two SEC offers, Bell is still awaiting word from the one school he wants to hear from. He said he grew up a Tennessee fan, but several attempts by Mariakis to contact UT coaches have been unsuccessful. The lack of correspondence from Knoxville has been especially frustrating for Mariakis, who said UT was one of the 20-plus schools to whom he sent video. He said he has called the Volunteers' football offices twice, but hasn't heard back."

Nice find. I think the saying "Facts kill rumors" applies here, but from reading 20202020's posts I'm sure this will be ignored.

Considering there is a thread devoted to his recruitment and a whole lot of people who would give their left (insert favorite body part) (haha twss) to see him suit up for the Vols for 4 years, I'd say he has a pretty good idea that he would be supported at the original UT.

By the way, let him know I have reviewed Urban Meyer's pink paper contract he signed with his children, there are loopholes all up in that thing.

Go Vols.

Reactions: 2 people
Lmao!! How long have these people known him reporting this stuff?

Soooo, not only is Vonn playing us (UT fans), but he has also been playing his coach for the past couple years? Are you saying he has no interest in UT and no chance of picking UT on signing day and that the only people that know this are Vonn, his immediate family and YOU?

Got it. :thumbsup:

I didn say that i said that his family originally liked the longhorns him and his bro swayed tenn a little because of what surrounded them eric berry and scotty hopson made them tenn fans hes interested but just like he loved central high he will leave for better opportunity

You are arguing with a person with the grammatical masterance of a first grader. First step in making people believe you have some idea of what you are talking about is to speak coherently.
If this person is a friend he is at least 17 at a minimum, and if just at the low range of 17--wow--the educational system failed with this one.

You are arguing with a person with the grammatical masterance of a first grader. First step in making people believe you have some idea of what you are talking about is to speak coherently.
If this person is a friend he is at least 17 at a minimum, and if just at the low range of 17--wow--the educational system failed with this one.

Lol because i am not writing like im writing a research paper lmao that doesn take away from the basis of what i am saying you get the picture

No I don't get the picture because it is a canvas with multitudes of different colors just thrown erratically at it, making no visual representation of what you, the artist, were trying to convey or show me. I have no idea what I am staring at.

Not trying to be an a**, just put some effort into your train of thought and how you type it out

Last edited:
If I follow correctly, 202020's story is that Bell lived in Texas when he was five and because of this likes the Longhorns. But people confused the two UTs and thought Tennessee was a school he's been a fan of for a long time when it was really Texas, and somehow this means he's going to Bama.

That was confusingly stupid to type and I even used punctuation.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, if you want me to talk like this I can. I am on people ignore list because I keep it 100. The fans on here can live in their fantasy world of what these recruiting services say, but at the end of the day Vonn never wanted to leave Central High School. Why did he leave? Better opportunity and look what he has become. A quote his bro told me before is boys make decisions with their heart, and men make decisions with their mind. I am sure he has taught his younger brother no different

P.S. better grammar and punctuation right?

Vol202020 is Vonn bell, trolling the board, IMO. Will be great lulz and twizzlers shared by all on nsd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back