13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born in Kansas, Vonn Bell (Rossville, Ga./Ridgeland) spent several years in Dallas, Texas before moving to Chattanooga, Tenn., when he was in first grade. When he arrived at Ridgeland High School last summer, where his mother, Vanessa Bell, is a teacher, he was like any other teenager. Bell did his best to avoid doing his chores and enjoyed going out with his friends. But once he got on the football field, Ridgeland head coach Mark Mariakas quickly realized that Bell was anything but normal.

Thank you very much smh :clapping:

Born in Kansas, Vonn Bell (Rossville, Ga./Ridgeland) spent several years in Dallas, Texas before moving to Chattanooga, Tenn., when he was in first grade. When he arrived at Ridgeland High School last summer, where his mother, Vanessa Bell, is a teacher, he was like any other teenager. Bell did his best to avoid doing his chores and enjoyed going out with his friends. But once he got on the football field, Ridgeland head coach Mark Mariakas quickly realized that Bell was anything but normal.

Boom, roasted.

I think we have some very very good coaching taking place, the defense will have some issues making the transition, but thats to be expected. Ive never came out and said it, but i think CJC is the weak link, i wish he would take that wr sweep/reverse and stick it up his arse. 3 and 4 times a game is just crazy, 3 or 4 times a year is good. He has yet to show me he can game plan for a good defense. Good defenses will not allow for you to just throw all over them at will, no matter the wideouts you have. Last year he thought he would just waltz in and throw all over KY and blow them out, we see how that worked out, he had no back up plan, he was to confident. Thats my take.

I was going through the thread and saw this post by a known insider that was asked about what he thought about us going into the year or something along thoses lines. I want a new OC.......................Maby i should just go to the football forum:cray:

We will see lol trust me he was a water boy in first grade they moved halfway through the year interview vonn yourselves ask these things

Tell whoever to call me out to come on they dont know anything yall dont even know him !! I know him and his family are laughing at yall right now and I KNOW 100%

Tell whoever to call me out to come on they dont know anything yall dont even know him !! I know him and his family are laughing at yall right now and I KNOW 100%

When you say laughing at yall are you saying the vols or volnation.com? And what do you mean "yall" nomatter if he was talking about Tennessee as a whole or volnation. You have claimed to be a UT fan and are on volnation

I see a major troll here :Bbiteme:

I don't care if your Von's homosexual lover:shaking2: you spell like you got dropped on your head as a child and Nothing you say to Von is really going to change where he goes.

As proven before you live in the chattanooga area and Von has more than likely started hanging out more with kids from his high school in Ridgeland. So theres a strong chance that your out of the loop.

If you were a UT fan at all you be posting about how ur trying to convince him to go to Tennessee. Instead of consistantly stating the obvious or things that could be seen as made up opinion.

I am almost positive your a bama fan in chatt town that knew the guy when he went to central.

When you say laughing at yall are you saying the vols or volnation.com? And what do you mean "yall" nomatter if he was talking about Tennessee as a whole or volnation. You have claimed to be a UT fan and are on volnation

I see a major troll here :Bbiteme:

I don't care if your Von's homosexual lover:shaking2: you spell like you got dropped on your head as a child and Nothing you say to Von is really going to change where he goes.

As proven before you live in the chattanooga area and Von has more than likely started hanging out more with kids from his high school in Ridgeland. So theres a strong chance that your out of the loop.

If you were a UT fan at all you be posting about how ur trying to convince him to go to Tennessee. Instead of consistantly stating the obvious or things that could be seen as made up opinion.

I am almost positive your a bama fan in chatt town that knew the guy when he went to central.

Bassman Bruno threatened to expose who he actually is to everyone if he didn't stop and the guy ran off and didn't post a thing for 5 days:eek:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back