13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
after Brian Randolph got his ankles broke and I do mean he actually got his ankles broke he should be saying, man I can start on this team sign me up

If what he really wants to see from us is a big win, then I hope we spank the Gators and he hops on board this weekend.

Do we have an alternative plan? All he saw tonight was people pouring out early, the Gators pointing at the scoreboard and our backup QB warming up with 6 minutes left. Not a good thing.

after Brian Randolph got his ankles broke and I do mean he actually got his ankles broke he should be saying, man I can start on this team sign me up

I am kinda getting sick and tired of the 'ol "he can see that he can come in here and start from the get-go". We have been using this for how many years now? Doesn't seem too effective in actually winning games. Will it ever end?

Reactions: 1 person
I am kinda getting sick and tired of the 'ol "he can see that he can come in here and start from the get-go". We have been using this for how many years now? Doesn't seem too effective in actually winning games. Will it ever end?

What r u talkin about? Playing time is very important to most recruits.

Maybe not a bad thing after all...

Why? Great atmosphere, top-25 matchup, crowd was rowdy, we need DBs that know how to take angles and tackle. It's one loss. This game wasn't going to make or break our season. We're better but not there yet. JMO.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why? Great atmosphere, top-25 matchup, crowd was rowdy, we need DBs that know how to take angles and tackle. It's one loss. This game wasn't going to make or break our season. We're better but not there yet. JMO.

sad thing is that we are better than the last 20 minutes we watched. Everyone should see that we were able to run the ball better than we though we would. Really dissapointed in lack of contain by the defense.

sad thing is that we are better than the last 20 minutes we watched. Everyone should see that we were able to run the ball better than we though we would. Really dissapointed in lack of contain by the defense.

I don't know what it will take for Jacques to learn to STAY AT HOME and contain!!! He does it multiple times every single game. And yes, we are a lot better than the last 20 minutes that we saw; however, when your QB quits while you are still in the game, then it's not a good example for the rest of your team. I love Tyler when things are good, because I think he can be really special; however, he quit on the guys last night! Plain and simple. We were still in the game, especially with our offense, and he was just throwing the ball after his 1st read out of bounds. IMHO, he needs to see the bench when that happens, even if we are still in the game.

Need the Defense to quit getting lost on assignments and 2 great backs like Bama and we would be in the hunt.

I don't know what it will take for Jacques to learn to STAY AT HOME and contain!!! He does it multiple times every single game. And yes, we are a lot better than the last 20 minutes that we saw; however, when your QB quits while you are still in the game, then it's not a good example for the rest of your team. I love Tyler when things are good, because I think he can be really special; however, he quit on the guys last night! Plain and simple. We were still in the game, especially with our offense, and he was just throwing the ball after his 1st read out of bounds. IMHO, he needs to see the bench when that happens, even if we are still in the game.

The kid must not be too bright. He's had enough time to get it right.

Bray did seem like he quit on us, but give muschamp some credit. He made great adjustments at the half and was dialing up some heat on tyler late in the game. He had nowhere near the time to throw that he had in the first half. I mean as soon as he snapped it guys were in the backfield. Plus JH's huge drop on 3rd down didnt help us. Tyler hit him in the chest with it...

Still no reason given on why he didn't make it.

Anybody know why?

images

Reactions: 4 people
The kid must not be too bright. He's had enough time to get it right.

I knew #55 would be a problem for us. Kid just can't get right. He got blocked into one of his tackles. The LT for Florida just drove him completely from the left side to right side. He just reached out and grab the RB as he was falling down.

Prolly gone wait for bama for official so he can see both teams

If he's here for the Bama game he won't be sitting on their sideline so he'll be on side of the team he wants to win. He sure won't hear anything good about Bama over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back