13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
since your online right now and check this thread often i'll give you 5 minutes before i declare you a troll.

Fulton is a starter right now so not sure how he is a bust and Dixon transferred out before he ever played. Not Saban's fault that he went back out west to be closer to family. Scott was a bust, but Arenas 3 star, so it all washes out.

Since 2009 7 DBs have been drafted under Saban. Recruits and their families take notice to that.:hi:

Busts are relative.

Fulton is a junior who recently (last weekend) started his FIRST game. Why did he start? Because of injury. Despite how you sugar coat it Fulton has not lived up to his billing to date. As far as Dixon goes, that's most certainly not the story I heard from those in Tuscaloosa but I'll leave that at that. Notice that you didn't mention my other example A. Lawrence either...

Anyway, like I said Saban is a great defensive back's coach and has more talent to work with so he will get more players in the NFL and his bust ratio won't be as scrutinized. In fact, one could contend that he in fact does better with the lower rated players at DB than he does with the higher rated ones. My point is despite all that he has his fair share of busts.

good. I know that parents say and are ready to live with their kids moving away but theres a differce in an hour and 20 minutes from Ooltewah to knoxville. And around 7 hours to ohio state. it just makes it alot easier on mom and family and friends to see him play. Tusculusa is just over 3 hours away i think. so i think it comes down to AL and UT.

Another thing Vol202020 i have a little test for you just to make sure your not a troll lol. Or that you at least live around the Ooltewah area. what is in the middle of mcdonald's and hardys in Ooltewah?

IDK whats in between mcdonalds andn hardees a liquor store ? I know bilos over there bojangles down the road wends is by subway, lil ceasars and ace theres a bp right across there which is by sonic a dollar general on down that road by the highway theres another bp with a quiznos across from a wafflehouse with a super 8 right there and a krystals is that good enough? Publix is right before u get to ooltewah high school

good. I know that parents say and are ready to live with their kids moving away but theres a differce in an hour and 20 minutes from Ooltewah to knoxville. And around 7 hours to ohio state. it just makes it alot easier on mom and family and friends to see him play. Tusculusa is just over 3 hours away i think. so i think it comes down to AL and UT.

Another thing Vol202020 i have a little test for you just to make sure your not a troll lol. Or that you at least live around the Ooltewah area. what is in the middle of mcdonald's and hardys in Ooltewah?

I promise you they dont have a problem going anywhere to see a game they took a country wide tour to Texas OkState ND Ark and Ohio State then went back up there for a camp do you think traveling is a problem seriously?

Busts are relative.

Fulton is a junior who recently (last weekend) started his FIRST game. Why did he start? Because of injury. Despite how you sugar coat it Fulton has not lived up to his billing to date. As far as Dixon goes, that's most certainly not the story I heard from those in Tuscaloosa but I'll leave that at that. Notice that you didn't mention my other example A. Lawrence either...

Anyway, like I said Saban is a great defensive back's coach and has more talent to work with so he will get more players in the NFL and his bust ratio won't be as scrutinized. In fact, one could contend that he in fact does better with the lower rated players at DB than he does with the higher rated ones. My point is despite all that he has his fair share of busts.

Every coach has busts, the nature of the beast. Especially with Saban because his expectations on every player coming into to camp is the same no matter how high they were rated in HS.

Regarding Fulton was a starter against UM in our Nickel and Dime packages which we run more than any other defensive play in every game. Yes he started in millner's position last week but played alot against UM. He may have come along slower than as expected but is not a bust yet.

Dixon I go by what is out there and I know he struggled under Saban and what was expected and basically could not cut it. Not Saban's fault a kid can not live up to the hype.

I've got a disease and the only cure is more cowbell

Here you go!

morecowbell.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I just hope the scouts there see something in the Kicker for the other team (my son). Tweaked his knee a couple weeks ago, but hope he gets a chance to kick a 45+ yard FG... maybe open an eye or two.:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
If what he really wants to see from us is a big win, then I hope we spank the Gators and he hops on board this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back