13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My proof that im correct wont say nothing because he enjoys watching you all and what you think and dont know

Von if you are reading this. I would just like to say i am sorry...that you had to grew up with a friend that is as...gifted as 202020

Volnation is a free site that vol fans come to so they can share info and opinions about topics that relate to Tennessee athletics. We can put football aside for things like religion, world peace, etc but when a 5* recruit is living in our back yard.We want him at Tennessee. From most accounts Von is a great player. If he comes to Tennessee he will play earlier than at OSU or Bama. Players of his caliber get to the NFL no matter where they play. And if he's gone in 3 years anyway why not stay close to home and go to Tennessee, it just makes since that he goes to UTK.

If I follow correctly, 202020's story is that Bell lived in Texas when he was five and because of this likes the Longhorns. But people confused the two UTs and thought Tennessee was a school he's been a fan of for a long time when it was really Texas, and somehow this means he's going to Bama.

That was confusingly stupid to type and I even used punctuation.

That just means his love for TN is not as strong as people think. Then I said he loved going to Central but left for better opportunity that's why I say Bama. He went to a school where he came in the starter as a freshman everyone loved him because of his brother. Then left for better opportunity at Ridgeland. If you do not get the analogy Tenn is Central. I just believe if he did it once he will do it again.

Reactions: 2 people
Von if you are reading this. I would just like to say i am sorry...that you had to grew up with a friend that is as...gifted as 202020

Volnation is a free site that vol fans come to so they can share info and opinions about topics that relate to Tennessee athletics. We can put football aside for things like religion, world peace, etc but when a 5* recruit is living in our back yard.We want him at Tennessee. From most accounts Von is a great player. If he comes to Tennessee he will play earlier than at OSU or Bama. Players of his caliber get to the NFL no matter where they play. And if he's gone in 3 years anyway why not stay close to home and go to Tennessee, it just makes since that he goes to UTK.

The schools matter because of development too though.

That just means his love for TN is not as strong as people think. Then I said he loved going to Central but left for better opportunity that's why I say Bama. He went to a school where he came in the starter as a freshman everyone loved him because of his brother. Then left for better opportunity at Ridgeland. If you do not get the analogy Tenn is Central. I just believe if he did it once he will do it again.

I think its pretty clear that signing with UT represents a damn good opportunity. It would be an opportunity complete with early available playing time, the chance to play in front of 100,000 strong, the chance to join a long legacy of former VOLS in the NFL (especially at his position) and the opportunity to lead a team and bring a much anticipated SEC East title back to his home state.

What other school is offering all those things?

I think its pretty clear that signing with UT represents a damn good opportunity. It would be an opportunity complete with early available playing time, the chance to play in front of 100,000 strong, the chance to join a long legacy of former VOLS in the NFL (especially at his position) and the opportunity to lead a team and bring a much anticipated SEC East title back to his home state.

What other school is offering all those things?

That is so much easier said than done though Eric Berry had a tough time with that and he was reeeal!!!

That is so much easier said than done though Eric Berry had a tough time with that and he was reeeal!!!

Its not easer said then done when the talent around him is a million times better than what EB had to work with. Put EB on this years team and we are East favorites and 3-0 right now. Fact.

Reactions: 2 people
Playing in the sec for 3 years is going to be better development than 1 year of playing time at bama. Its also harder to stand out on a Defense with complete studs all around.

Well ok I have an example my boy Jac has played 3 years of SEC and wont get drafted higher than one of those Bama LBs thats been behind Upshaw or Hightower ? What do you think?

Its not easer said then done when the talent around him is a million times better than what EB had to work with. Put EB on this years team and we are East favorites and 3-0 right now. Fact.

IDK about that one EB them should of beat Bama the year they won the championship!!

IDK about that one EB them should of beat Bama the year they won the championship!!

My point is that this team is more talented, offensively especially. Put EB on this years defense and they are a complete team and would beat bama this year.

Well ok I have an example my boy Jac has played 3 years of SEC and wont get drafted higher than one of those Bama LBs thats been behind Upshaw or Hightower ? What do you think?

Jac is a situational pass rusher. Unfortunately we don't have the horses to use him as such and he is stuck playing too many snaps thus constantly being exposed. He's not getting drafted high no matter where he plays, but make no mistake he will get his shot at making an NFL team too.

Edit: Off topic, but Jac is one of the first ones I woulda liked to try at TE if he could catch the ball at all.

Saban would have cut his asz at the end of his freshman year just to have another scholly. He does it all the time when recruits turn out to be bust. I think smith will be fine once he learns the defense but Maggit and AJ are playing like studs and i see AJ as a first rounder after next year. so its not coaching, and the person that coached Upshaw and Hightower at bama Sal sunceri alabama's LB coach last year. is here now so what is ur excuse for that. And its not talent cause everyone of our front 7 starter are beast.

Have you watched Jac play? The reason Bama's backup lb's will get drafted is because he is not very good and is on his way to being benched for jordan williams. Florida attacked him all game long.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Jac is a situational pass rusher. Unfortunately we don't have the horses to use him as such and he is stuck playing too many snaps thus constantly being exposed. He's not getting drafted high no matter where he plays, but make no mistake he will get his shot at making an NFL team too.

Edit: Off topic, but Jac is one of the first ones I woulda liked to try at TE if he could catch the ball at all.

He will get a shot the defensive change to OLB made him some money. But i dont think he is as tall as they like for their tight ends to be in the SEC they like them 6'4 and up.

My point exactly he was the 5th overall pick in the draft and they didnt compete for the SEC east crown. It just shows how hard it is.

That's MY POINT. That team had no business competing for anything, yet they almost beat bama because of EB. The team playing on Saturday is night and day better than that squad and with players like Vonn next year WILL compete for SEC titles.

Jac is good he was a top 100 recruit out of high school !! He is a talented pass rusher!! Coach Sal coaches what position again ?? Yeah who coaches the DBs at Bama??

Jac is good he was a top 100 recruit out of high school !! He is a talented pass rusher!! Coach Sal coaches what position again ?? Yeah who coaches the DBs at Bama??

Your using the fact that he is a top 100 committ to say that he was a good player. Try looking at him on the field and seeing how bad he is. Since you seem to be so high on Bama, you going to tell me Burton Scott was good since he was top 25?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
SMH I actually cant believe how far you have gone with this. Can you just drop it since everyone smells the cow patty thru their computer speakers.:blink:

The kid is a Fan get over it, you prob. jocked the poor guys sack till he had a rash and now you think that every recruiting insider on the eastern sea board is wrong?:thumbsup:

Just stop 202020 we get it, he isn't coming here, that is your point, you have made it very clear so now is the time for you to leave.

Tell whoever to call me out to come on they dont know anything yall dont even know him !! I know him and his family are laughing at yall right now and I KNOW 100%

Naa Vonn aint my source he doesnt read this stuff.

I'm confused. So if him and his family are laughing at us right now and you know 100%, but Vonn isn't your source.

To me 100% means Vonn told you he was laughing at us, but you say "Vonn aint my source..." If it didn't come from Vonn is it now less than 100% or ....

2246960_o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back