'13 GA RB Peyton Barber

I would think so, but nowadays it seems like the school with 27 RB commitments is more appealing than the school with none.

This quote nails it. I'm mystified by our RB recruiting to this point. Can't understand why they aren't knocking down our door. We seem to have only 2 guys on campus (Lane, Jr; Neal, Sr) who are remotely close to being every down backs and we have no one committed in this class.

With the national exposure recent freshmen SEC backs have received (e.g., "Gurshall," Yeldon), with our returning O-Line, and with our new HC installing a fast-paced, run-first offense, why wouldn't they want to come here??

But there's still time to land some big-time RB recruit...

Hope so, JMO I feel he is a better RB for the SEC than Green is

Disagree, Green is a bigger back who can handle a bigger load. I would like to see us get a bigger back and a smaller back to compliment him. Need a good 1-2 punch.

Hearing he got offered by Texas and plans on visiting them this weekend. Not sure in this can anyone confirm?

This could affect the whole Lawson situation...

And Maryville still should've won.

That ineligible man penalty on the 2 pt. try was bogus. Oh well. They had to lose a game at some point. Might as well be in one of the most exciting state championship match ups in recent memory.

Santos lived in Texas. Couldn't be any more different.

I know he did. I also recall some(me included) felt he would flip if the Texas offer came. Alot of people swore he was a VOL because he ONLY wanted to play in the SEC. Just pointing out that is not always the case come NSD.

Disagree, Green is a bigger back who can handle a bigger load. I would like to see us get a bigger back and a smaller back to compliment him. Need a good 1-2 punch.

How about two big backs instead, and have a 1-1 punch.

My whole point wasn't about Lawson. I like Barber too. Is he not visiting this weekend? Was he ever?

It says he is in our Jan/Feb visits thread.

VN Store

Back