'13 GA RB Peyton Barber

Barber is a take without Lawson. UT's chances of landing Barber are slim with or without Lawson. I'd love to have Barber though. Hopefully Lawson announces UT soon and Barber follows. IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Barber is a take without Lawson. UT's chances of landing Barber are slim with or without Lawson. I'd love to have Barber though. Hopefully Lawson announces UT soon and Barber follows. IMO.

That would be ideal, and would be big in getting the ball rolling for the home stretch :good!:

The fact that Barber is committed to Ole Miss and Lawson is/was committed to Auburn deff tells me that they are making independent decisions, which I think is good for us in regards to Lawson. Hopefully with them visiting together on the 11th, they both love it and come to mutual consent they want to play together here.

For a one cut then north to south type runner I want Green first but will not be disappointed if Barber is who we get

I think they are different type backs but I would think Barber is higher.

bump

hopfully we are going to push him to viit if AK is really not visiting. i still think we should push for Barber anyways

To echo what LoveDD stated, I think this is a name to watch for next weekend.

I would think so, but nowadays it seems like the school with 27 RB commitments is more appealing than the school with none.

Seriously.

I understand the whole concept of not wanting to wear yourself out before the NFL, but really, would think you would at least want to carry the ball more than 3-4 times a game.

VN Store

Back