'13 GA RB Peyton Barber

My whole point wasn't about Lawson. I like Barber too. Is he not visiting this weekend? Was he ever?

It says he is in our Jan/Feb visits thread.

I am holding to Barber being here since he is on our OV list. I am sure though if that changes Ron, Oci, or Signu will let us know.

Okay. Just letting it be known what I heard. Heard it from an Ole Miss fan. He sounded concerned...

:hi: FYI. I am not disputing you just am hoping for the best with this guy. We seem to be striking out with almost every RB. We NEED to get this guy here. Appreciate the info.

Yes, Barber has a Texas offer and at the moment he's scheduled to OV at Texas this weekend.

" Barber has told some he's visiting Tennessee this weekend, but others around him say he's likely to visit somewhere else. He will be with Vol coaches tomorrow. Hopefully a better idea then."

- Hubbs

Reactions: 2 people
I realize Texas is a big deal in that state, but I have no clue why any kid would want to listen to anything Mack Brown has to say right now. He's not been a competitive head coach since Muschamp left.

" Barber has told some he's visiting Tennessee this weekend, but others around him say he's likely to visit somewhere else. He will be with Vol coaches tomorrow. Hopefully a better idea then."

- Hubbs

It'd be great if he chose to visit the real UT this weekend. Especially since his boy Lawson is coming.

Saw where Larry Porter was recruiting him to the other UT now. I know I saw it but can't remember...where'd Porter come from?

Reactions: 1 person
If he flips to Texas then that would help our chances with Lawson because it makes Ole Miss less likely, Lawson has no iterest in Texas. I don't think the 2 are very close though. He's waaaaay closer to Jenkins.

If he flips to Texas then that would help our chances with Lawson because it makes Ole Miss less likely, Lawson has no iterest in Texas. I don't think the 2 are very close though. He's waaaaay closer to Jenkins.

Ole miss is out its Auburn/Tennesee

I realize Texas is a big deal in that state, but I have no clue why any kid would want to listen to anything Mack Brown has to say right now. He's not been a competitive head coach since Muschamp left.

Texas is & has been the most underachieving College Football program in the nation.

Reactions: 2 people
Referring to Lawson not Barber.

He's saying that it might eliminate the darkhorse in lawsons recruitment ( ole miss) since Lawson and barber are good friends and he ( Lawson) might have less motivation to go there.

He's saying that it might eliminate the darkhorse in lawsons recruitment ( ole miss) since Lawson and barber are good friends and he ( Lawson) might have less motivation to go there.

I don't think Lawson and Barber are close friends though, they're friends, but not to the degree that they are recruiting each other (like Lawson and Jenkins :))

Ole miss is out its Auburn/Tennesee

Yeah i know, I was just saying that Barber flipping to a Big 12 school will really put OM out of it, I think they're on the outside looking in now.

1a: Tennessee (fam and Jenkins pushing hard for UT)
1b: Auburn (due to history with Garner)

2. Clem$on

3. Ole Mi$$

4. LSU/Florida

Barber cancelled his Texas official this weekend and will be in Knoxville instead per 247. Will travel to Texas midweek next week and then visit Ole Miss officially next weekend.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back