'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

Actually Paige never said or was quoted saying that but one of his coaches accused Pruitt of saying that.

Washington assistant coach George Shellang, who was interim head coach during the summer while the Wildcats looked for a head coach to replace Michael Smith, said immediately after Paige's Tuesday transfer that Alabama assistant coach Jeremy Pruitt pushed Paige to transfer because the Lions could "take care of him academically."

"He (Pruitt) then asked me if we could take care of Darius academically, I replied that we did have an academic plan," the post reads. "He then proceeded to tell me that at Foley HS Darius could make up 7 core classes in one year.

And it is no different from this regarding JaQuay Williams, a AU commit who has not yet been cleared.

JaQuay is just working out at the school,” Sandy Creek coach Chip Walker told the AJC on Sunday. “We’re about to get him taken care of. He will hopefully be at Auburn in the next week or so.”

And to be honest could care less. These kids are not rocket scienctists, if so the NCAA requirment to qualify would not be set so low.

You're right. It was Pruitt's comment.

No different than R Foster transferring to an AL HS. Paige like I said needed 7 classes this year and the closet school to do that was across the state line in AL. Again 30 mins away. Just like R Foster who wants to graduate in Dec and be an EE, atleast what he said when he 1st transferred. His HS in GA would not him be an EE. He moved what 40 mins at most away to go a HS in AL so he could be an EE and stay close to his daughter. Sorry not sure I see your point except a gator trying to stir the pot. Nice try though.

No different than Foster..... Meaning the Alabama filth spreads over the whole state?

Reuben Foster and his mother on Monday met with officials from the Alabama High School Athletic Association as part of a routine evaluation of the linebacker's transfer to Auburn High earlier this year.

The AHSAA is conducting similar interviews with several players who changed schools in recent months, including defensive tackle Darius Paige of Foley High, who is committed to Alabama.

Foster, who committed to Auburn in July, has not spoken with anyone from the NCAA, three sources confirmed to AuburnSports.com on Monday night. Those same sources said the NCAA isn't involved.

The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported via their college recruiting blog Monday that Foster and his mother, Anita Paige, met with NCAA representatives Monday afternoon.

"They want to make sure there was nothing illegal done to get us down here, or anything like that," she told the newspaper. "They want to make sure there wasn't a college booster involved. No, there was not a booster involved or anybody from the college involved. There was nothing illegal."

When contacted by the newspaper Monday night in an effort to clarify with whom she interviewed, Paige declined to comment.

Foster, who stands 6-foot-2 and weighs 228 pounds, is the nation's top-rated inside linebacker and No. 2 prospect overall. He is a five-star recruit.

Free read from Auburnsports.com.

No different than Foster..... Meaning the Alabama filth spreads over the whole state?

Lets see south FL probably has more street agents and runners than the rest of the country combined. The biggest scandel involving agents was in FL. I believe a FL school is still under NCAA investigation, no AL school is. Lets see Paige transfers to a AL school and it is dirty yet his team mate does the same thing for the same reason to another FL school. Not sure how it is different. And lets not even start to compare how many UF players were arrested and/or some kinf of trouble at UF , which the latest is AC Leonard. I guess CWM wants to carry on that tradition.. But I know Gator fans see that as alright because it is their team and state.

UF by the numbers a player of CUM arrested (30) for every two victories (59) seems a bit much. In one year CWM has 7 vicories and 10 arrest. Yes as a UA fan I am so jealous of the programs in the state of FL and how well run they are. From the HS level with the street agents to the CFB programs.

Meyer 1 arrest per 2 victories
Muschamp 1 arrest per .7 victories

Those #s are in case you are keeping score. UF in 1st place.:toast:

and Florida fans think they need to lecture us on discipline.. gtfo. Or better yet, its..

TimetoDie_AndrewJoyce_3.jpeg

lets see south fl probably has more street agents and runners than the rest of the country combined. The biggest scandel involving agents was in fl. I believe a fl school is still under ncaa investigation, no al school is. Lets see paige transfers to a al school and it is dirty yet his team mate does the same thing for the same reason to another fl school. Not sure how it is different. And lets not even start to compare how many uf players were arrested and/or some kinf of trouble at uf , which the latest is ac leonard. I guess cwm wants to carry on that tradition.. But i know gator fans see that as alright because it is their team and state.

Uf by the numbers a player of cum arrested (30) for every two victories (59) seems a bit much. In one year cwm has 7 vicories and 10 arrest. Yes as a ua fan i am so jealous of the programs in the state of fl and how well run they are. From the hs level with the street agents to the cfb programs.

Meyer 1 arrest per 2 victories
muschamp 1 arrest per .7 victories

those #s are in case you are keeping score. Uf in 1st place.:toast:

ftw

I know this is a separate issue but didn't a running back from the Memphis area that commited to Auburn get into trouble for his high school transcripts? Im not a genius but at some point the NCAA needs to look at the program as a whole and see they have a lot of things going on.

Visiting LSU this weekend. Interesting.... Out of Lawson, Liner, Foster, and Johnson, I bet they lose at least 2 out of the 4.... if not 3

Regarding Foster a lot of the UA sites believe he will end up at UGA. That Matthews is still recruiting him hard.FWIW

VN Store

Back