'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

Who knows or really cares tbh with Foster. He has claimed he is sloid to 2 different schools while committed. Next said that he is loyal to AU even if staff is fired. One source reported this morning that Foster almost flipped over Thanksgiving to UGA. Next he said he would go wherever Trooper goes. This kid is so lost and when you have Tropper leading him around I actually feel sorry for him.

Everything points to UGA and curious if CMR will take Trooper as well.

This. All the warning signs are there. I'd be surprised if he makes it past his freshman year wherever he ends up.

What kind trouble has Foster been in?

I don't know of any trouble. Just remember hearing from UGA fans when he flipped to AU that he had fathered a child in the 10th grade (don't know if true) and that he has grade problems. Also heard from UGA fans at that time he was bought and paid for to attend AU and that the move to Auburn was to cover up his grade issues to make sure he can get enrolled.

You are probably closer to the situation, any of this true?

Trouble was a local nickname for Blackmon. That and 'The Little Ball of Hate'.

Also, it's shocking that you're now rushing to Foster's defense. Absolutely shocking.

I know about Blackmon and several people here are comparing Foster to him. I simply asked what kind of trouble Foster has been in.

I don't know of any trouble. Just remember hearing from UGA fans when he flipped to AU that he had fathered a child in the 10th grade (don't know if true) and that he has grade problems. Also heard from UGA fans at that time he was bought and paid for to attend AU and that the move to Auburn was to cover up his grade issues to make sure he can get enrolled.

You are probably closer to the situation, any of this true?
Foster put the info out there about his child.

I honestly don't know about all the other stuff. Much of that kind of talk did come from UGA and Bama fans.

Foster put the info out there about his child.

I honestly don't know about all the other stuff. Much of that kind of talk did come from UGA and Bama fans.

Alot of rumors about his mother's house and her job at AU, also rumors about AU making sure he came to AUHS and their involvement. But like you said alot of rival fans trying to bring reason for the move. I think UGA fans got on the same train when it looked like AU might flip a few UGA commits.

The only thing I know for sure is when Flowers got fired Foster made it public he would transfer. He also had a daughter which was public knowledge and wanted to stay close.

The only illegal thing I believe that took place based on info I saw was the 2 HS in AL that apparantly had to pay for him to come play. AUHS placed the highest bid and he went there. So if that does become public and the NCAA finds out Foster would get in trouble, and I have read that the AHSAA is investigating it currently, no college would be in trouble unless they funded it, which many UA fans believe along with other rival fanbases.

I hope the kid gets it all worked out. He has a lot of potential and could end up in the NFL. But right now I see him being the B Brown of the 2013 class and a major headache for any program that takes him.

I would think he ends up at UGA. He has some mending to do with Bama.

I was surprised that UGAinsider thinks UA. He is a top talent and Smart just did a visit and the staff seems to be making a push, but I think CMR and UGA have to much of a lead right now plus Mathews will help.

Not to mention Beckwith just had a great visit and we are pushing hard to get M Thomas on campus. I think the UA staff knows Foster is a long shot at this point.

I was surprised that UGAinsider thinks UA. He is a top talent and Smart just did a visit and the staff seems to be making a push, but I think CMR and UGA have to much of a lead right now plus Mathews will help.

Not to mention Beckwith just had a great visit and we are pushing hard to get M Thomas on campus. I think the UA staff knows Foster is a long shot at this point.

i would be surprised if Beckwith doesnt commit to LSU regardless of how his visit went. I would be happy if they didnt pursue Foster anymore.

VN Store

Back