'13 GA DT Robert Nkemdiche

You can't teach the size and attributes JC7 has. I'm not trying to take anything away from RN, but JC7 is 6'6" 250+ lbs and runs a 4.6 40. He is just an absolute monster with unlimited potential. Once he gets to the NFL, he could be one of the greats.

With that said, I know RN has similar measurables, but I think they are inflated based on photos and film.

Clowney's better IMO but not by much. I don't think we have a chance. Rumors that I've seen everywhere say he's already been delivered to Bama.

You can't teach the size and attributes JC7 has. I'm not trying to take anything away from RN, but JC7 is 6'6" 250+ lbs and runs a 4.6 40. He is just an absolute monster with unlimited potential. Once he gets to the NFL, he could be one of the greats.

With that said, I know RN has similar measurables, but I think they are inflated based on photos and film.

How do you inflate 270lbs. The only difference is RN is 6'5 and both run a 4.6 40. BTW this as a junior. Every time I read anything on him they keep saying he is the best athlete to come out of GA since Walker.

How do you inflate 270lbs. The only difference is RN is 6'5 and both run a 4.6 40. BTW this as a junior. Every time I read anything on him they keep saying he is the best athlete to come out of GA since Walker.

Does he look 270 to you? I stated it was my opinion based on photos and film. I'll leave it at that.

Does he look 270 to you? I stated it was my opinion based on photos and film. I'll leave it at that.

He does look smaller but that is because he has no body fat. But even if he was 250 he is still close to JC. The other thing that makes him look smaller is how fast he is. He moves on the field like a safety. Probably the reason he had so many yds rushing and so many TDs as their RB.

every school is going to show up with briefcases.

I think RN's recruitment is going to get ugly. Nothing against RN, everything I hear is that he is a good kid, I just think there will be so many butthurt fans by the time it is all said and done.

I think RN's recruitment is going to get ugly. Nothing against RN, everything I hear is that he is a good kid, I just think there will be so many butthurt fans by the time it is all said and done.

yesssirrr. prob an early bama lock, then LSU gives him a hard look. look for Georgia to be the darkhorse, and then florida jumps in the driverseat. this kid is going to be all over the place.

Excellent prospect, seems like he has very little chance of being a bust...I've enjoyed covering him the last few years...Clowney and Nkemdiche are by far the two best prospects I've seen.

yesssirrr. prob an early bama lock, then LSU gives him a hard look. look for Georgia to be the darkhorse, and then florida jumps in the driverseat. this kid is going to be all over the place.

Not even close. His recruitment is very guarded which will only make the speculation greater in the fall and more rumors about his recruitment grow. He has never named a leader or a top group. He has named schools he has alot of interest in. Only fan bases have said he is a lock, or a silent. He has never led anyone on.

His HC last year did not let him attend the camp circut and I doubt he will this year. To be honest he has no need to. His coach wants him to stay out of the recruiting circus and to stay healthy. I also have read he will not take any visits during the season to only focus on his HS season.

When RN commits to a school if before NSD it will stick, no matter what other writers or fans say. The only reason it would not is if something catastropic happen to a school.

I like the article because if true that is the 2nd visit to TTown in less than a month. Was a junior day 3 weeks ago and am glad he is returning if the article is correct.

I'm sure the kid will go to Bama, anywhere but Georgia. Richt wouldn't know what to do with him anyway, he better win a NC soon or his window of opportunity is going to close. Florida and Tennessee wont be down much longer.

there will be butthurt fans only if those fan's team was a true contender. thats the difference with this recruitment, most people know where he is leaning so it shouldnt be a surprise when he commits. doubt it gets ugly

VN Store

Back