'13 GA DT Robert Nkemdiche

will you expand on that like how did they get that reputation?

Big time players going to an irrelevant program. Clemson tops literally nothing. From NFL Draft picks, actual success, their game day doesn't compare to most programs, signees posting pictures of money, ACC, Not in a Texas/Florida/Ohio esque talent rich state (Though SC is not bad). Dabo is not a respected guru of any kind like a Nick Saban, Urbie, hell even Mack Brown. I could go on believe it or not.

I got money to say different so we will see how good one of our(UA) sources is. And FWIW RN did not arrive to Clemson until yesterday afternoon at 4pm. That is from the CU paysite and his twitter. So he has not been there for the last couple of days.

So I guess you did find out.

Reactions: 1 person
Rumor going now was that he and David Kamara, a DB from Grayson and a Clemson commit, have been best friends since they were little kids. It looks like they are a package deal. They would have apparently committed to LSU, but LSU didn't want to offer Kamara. It is June and IMO this kid will not sign with Clemson come December or February.

Unless Clemson has an amazing year, I doubt it sticks. I think he was jealous of all the attention D Henry was getting and wants to stir the pot.

I guess our staff knew something was up, because around the time he commited we got word M Adams will visit UA this weekend. We were never in it before and now things have changed.

I guess our staff knew something was up, because around the time he commited we got word M Adams will visit UA this weekend. We were never in it before and now things have changed.

Some guys at Grayson have been saying that Nkemdiche was telling everyone back during spring break that he was going to Clemson, so he made his decision quite sometime ago.

Rumor going now was that he and David Kamara, a DB from Grayson and a Clemson commit, have been best friends since they were little kids. It looks like they are a package deal. They would have apparently committed to LSU, but LSU didn't want to offer Kamara. It is June and IMO this kid will not sign with Clemson come December or February.

Thats not a new rumor. People in Georgia have known this for awhile. Like I said before his girlfriend is also going to Clemson.

Some guys at Grayson have been saying that Nkemdiche was telling everyone back during spring break that he was going to Clemson, so he made his decision quite sometime ago.

It is all a part of recruiting. Like I said you will miss more than you will get. No we will have some UA fans really upset but until they no one is ever a lock.

Thats not a new rumor. People in Georgia have known this for awhile. Like I said before his girlfriend is also going to Clemson.

That has been out there for a while. Both UA and LSU neither offered and I doubt UGA did. I know that Ole Miss and MSU did if I remember correctly.

As a UA fan you hate to not get a kid like this that we had a legit chance for but atleast he is not going to LSU. Especially considering they are losing their top 2 DEs and they need guys like him probably more than UA for the 4-3 of theirs.

Also I like because now USC has to deal with it for 3 years and their fan base is already blowing up over it. Saying he will bust, CU cheated, or that he still is not as good as Clowney. Sort of funny they may be upset the most, moreso than UA and LSU.

To be honest I just hope he succeeds and gets his goals accomplished there. Clemson is alot like the NFL Raiders. Players seem to go there and never be heard of again. Wish him the best.

Yeah I had a high school girlfriend before my senior year too. I had a different one that I was going to be faithful too when I left for college. I had another girlfriend in college before I came how for Christmas break. His commitment won't stick. He is too big of a fish and there are too many bigger sharks out there that want him bad.

Not saying he will come here, I just really think that lsu will pull this out come nsd. JMO

No matter who he commited to that team will be sweating it until NSD anyway. So for the teams on the outside right now it may sting but a better place because UA, LSU or whoever has nothing to lose now.

I agree wtf has Clemson ever done besides melt like ice cream the last few weeks of the season and imploded in bowl game.Dabo or somebody at clemson got to be shelling out big bucks.

Really though...I don't know how anyone would want to be a part of that defensive unit...:)

VN Store

Back