'13 GA DT Robert Nkemdiche

only other team that had a legit chance to get Nkem was LSU. Nkem's coach and Dabo know each other well of course. one of the main reasons he visited Clemson

He's visited Clemson many times. This wasn't his first trip. Not sure why you think Clemson isn't in it for RN. They're a huge factor, believe it or not.

Bama friend messaged me this

"Not looking as good for Bama anymore", coming straight out of my homeboy who told me Tyren committed to Bama before any of it was released and is real cool with Robert ..
he goes on to say RN has been a lock this whole time with all the flirting but that Clemson has done something.. and now he is actualyl considering another school for the first time

Rivals.com ‏@Rivals

RT "@bperroni Nkemdiche is meeting with #Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney right now and has told some folks there he plans to commit"

Reactions: 1 person
There isn't a lot of schools that I think actually really do cheat in a major way on the recruiting front, but Clemson is def one of those.

It should be interesting seeing Clemson and Florida State compete against one another over the next couple of years for the ACC with the way each has been recruiting here lately. I know one thing for certain, though, if Virginia Tech or Boston College are still winning the ACC Championship, there will be new coaches in Clemson and Tallahassee.

VN Store

Back