'13 GA DT Robert Nkemdiche

Hey guys, did you know that the entire Rivals 250 is at Vandy this Saturday?! Wow, they may pull the #1 recruiting class this year with this much interest from all of the top guys. How will they ever make room for all of them when they can only sign 25???
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Had a good visit in BR but distance is always a factor. LSU will probably need to sign 4-5 DTs this year as they had none in the 2012 class. We'll see.

Had a good visit in BR but distance is always a factor. LSU will probably need to sign 4-5 DTs this year as they had none in the 2012 class. We'll see.

Just share the wealth a little bit, would ya? You guys are always stacked on the defensive line...let us have a couple of blue chippers!

Reactions: 1 person
anywhere but bama lol im starting the movement lets make it real :eek:lol:

they already got foster who's tape is even more impessive imo lol lsu, ole, miss anywhere

What's up SiU? Haven't heard from you in a while. What Louisiana recruit are we going to get this year? You gave us Bourque last year.

Reactions: 1 person
His name was on the list as a late add-in on the premium section of Rivals yesterday. Rivals said he was coming. We will see.

Vandy has about as good a chance at landing this guy as I do waking up tomorrow with 100,000 ironed 100 dollar bills, and discovering a kosher breakfast cooked by a naked Bryce Dallas Howard, who is madly in love with me.

and I'll gladly accept if it does.

Vandy has about as good a chance at landing this guy as I do waking up tomorrow with 100,000 ironed 100 dollar bills, and discovering a kosher breakfast cooked by a naked Bryce Dallas Howard, who is madly in love with me.

and I'll gladly accept if it does.

I'll have what he's having...

Just share the wealth a little bit, would ya? You guys are always stacked on the defensive line...let us have a couple of blue chippers!
:)

Actually the 2012 DL class was weak, but the 2013 class should be better than the 2011 class because of depth.

LSU has to sign quite a few DL this year.

Last edited:
What's up SiU? Haven't heard from you in a while. What Louisiana recruit are we going to get this year? You gave us Bourque last year.

Been busy. Sorry. :)

Too early to tell.

There could be some good RBs left on the table if I were to guess at this point. LSU is going to grab a ton of DL.

On ESPN last night via a phone call he said that he would not announce early still. Not sure when but it does appear he will announce before his season. In an interview yesterday he said that he may also still cmmit on May 18th but was not sure yet. His coach believes it will go down until NSD.

VN Store

Back