'13 GA DT Robert Nkemdiche

Agreed. Plus, that's just kind of ridiculous to be comparing someone who's proven he can dominate in the SEC as a freshman to someone who hasn't played a down in college.

I never compared the two in college and I would not because of obvious reasons. But where Clowney was at at the same place RN is now, RN is ahead. His stats are off the the charts and I do not put SC HSFB ahead of GA. For those that do not know RN was only allowed to play half of the game during the season, so he was ready for the playoffs both rested and healthy.

Again how they both end their college career will be a story for the future. You guys sure jump to conclusions.

I think he prefers the 4-3 defense at LSU over the 3-4 defense at Alabama.

But, with that being said, I still think he ends up playing for the Tide.

they say his gf wants to go with him or vice versa saban got this :eek:lol:

If that is the case UA is out because his GF appears to be going to Clemson and she is wanting RN to go there also. Maybe Saban can process LC's GF now that he has signed and make RN's GF and office girl.

If that is the case UA is out because his GF appears to be going to Clemson and she is wanting RN to go there also. Maybe Saban can process LC's GF now that he has signed and make RN's GF and office girl.

is that what happened to collin's girl? seriously? idk i just remember seeing lsu fans mad at that pretty white girl and her fam

is that what happened to collin's girl? seriously? idk i just remember seeing lsu fans mad at that pretty white girl and her fam

Collins GF received a scholarship to UA, actually before they met. Plus her mother is the HC at their HS for GBball and apparantly she applied for a job at LSU and claims politics had something to do with her not getting it so she has no love for LSU hence why LSU fans say LC' GF and mother pushed him to UA. If that is the case who cares but he has stated he was planning on going to UA long before they ever met.

Also LUS fans got upset because apparantly they met while he was on his OV for the UA/LSU game. They say Saban pimped he out to get LC. Again he says he already wanted to go to UA but I like it if Saban is pulling a Kiffin. Just don't see it and yes his GF got a job working in the football dept. or athletic dept. at UA.

aye that beesh was a dime i aint mad at him or saban :salute:

his moms was lookin good as hell too lol

i really dont think bama is the best place for this kid unless they wanna go 4-3 its a shame having a kid like that just eat up blocks

i know he's gonna play lb but he's gonna get too big imo

i hear alot of comparisons to clowney and its damn obvious clowney is built for 4-3

I think Bama will use him similar to the way they used Upshaw. just move him around alot which helped him lead the team in sacks and become an AA. his skill set should allow him to almost double Upshaw's output in sacks. Upshaw was 6'1 270+ lbs, Nkem is about 6'4-6'5 260 so he is alot leaner and can more weight. should be interesting to see how the weight thing works out.

I think Bama would use him similar to the way they used Upshaw. just move him around alot which helped him lead the team in sacks and become an AA. his skill set should allow him to almost double Upshaw's output in sacks. Upshaw was 6'1 270+ lbs, Nkem is about 6'4-6'5 260 so he is alot leaner and can more weight. should be interesting to see how the weight thing works out.

FYP. He named LSU his leader, so I would not be saying how BAMA will be using him seeing as he is far from a BAMA lock.

FYP. He named LSU his leader, so I would not be saying how BAMA will be using him seeing as he is far from a BAMA lock.

That was actually before he talked with his coach. Yesterday RN tweeted he spoke with his HC(former UA player) and got him thinking or I should say rethinking. 8)

VN Store

Back