'13 GA DE Davin Bellamy (UGA signee)

Hey Hey Hey Dooley knows great DEs better than those guys at FSU. I mean all they got is 3 Legit NFL 1st rounders lining up at DE. LMAO

This kid is not only a want, but a major need. UT needs a skilled pass rusher. I would rather have a Carl Lawson, but this kid or Hatcher could make an impact. Jordan Williams is also developing well.

I tried to take up for Dooley as long as I possibly could..but good lord he was awful in pretty much every aspect of being a head coach.

How can you let two studs (Levenberry and Bellamy) leave campus with UT number 1 on their list, and then never even contact them again? And not to mention it's rumored that he never went to a single high school football game to watch a kid.

I tried to take up for Dooley as long as I possibly could..but good lord he was awful in pretty much every aspect of being a head coach.

How can you let two studs (Levenberry and Bellamy) leave campus with UT number 1 on their list, and then never even contact them again? And not to mention it's rumored that he never went to a single high school football game to watch a kid.

He was lazy and too high conceited to work. He was Nick Saban without proven success.

Talked to Coach Thigpen from UT #vols today.

--Bellamy's twitter

Also, exchange b/t him and another player. For you old folks, read bottom to top...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: 9 people
Here's a summary for ya.. He talked to Coach Thigpen today and he said that Tennessee was his dream school to a friend. The friend replyed back and said I thought FLstate was? He then said well both schools are but FSU isn't like Tennessee.

Here's a summary for ya.. He talked to Coach Thigpen today and he said that Tennessee was his dream school to a friend. The friend replyed back and said I thought FLstate was? He then said well both schools are but FSU isn't like Tennessee.

Great news. Heck of an offer list to only be a three star.

It's the other way around.

Reactions: 1 person
He is one of those tweener 4-star on some sites and 3-star on others. This is when it's best to look at the 247 composite rankings.

lol

God! Was the last staff really this inadequate? I almost hope so , might be a fun recruiting finish!

VN Store

Back