'13 GA DE Davin Bellamy (UGA signee)

I had two sacks in high school. So does that make me the best LB in the country?

they should recruit me too. my senior year i had 3 tackles 1 tfl and a forced fumble.. 36 yards rushing on 5 carries with a TD. i broke my ankle in the 2nd quarter of the season. in granthams eyes i shouldve been a 6*

Reactions: 2 people
that's cool.. the funny thing was those eagle's rumors were repeated over and over again by rivals and he was never going to interview for that job. lol

he's staying.. :) regarding bellamy he is a perfect fit for our 3-4.. i am really excited about him being in the red and black and he is up to 243 lbs.

grantham_0208.jpg
His red cheeks, and nose tells the world he is an angry old drunk. Fitting.

Well now the Vol coaches can start rumors that because Coach Grantham works with young men and drinks he's leaving for the Vatican to become the next Pope...

;)

Being the best OLB in the nation according to Grantham and only having 2 sacks his senior is kinda confusing.

you mean 5 sacks, but nonetheless with players it's the talent they have and what they can become. using a senior stat against a guy saying he won't be anything or isn't anything is just ludicrous.

VN Store

Back