'13 GA DE Davin Bellamy (UGA signee)

It definitely isn't that, because he's eating up every second of the recruiting process.

He said he's gonna deactivate it on Feb 6th which is NSD..so he'd be deactivating it right before or after he signs..which makes it seem like he doesn't wanna hear the backlash that hell inevitable receive from the fanbase he doesn't choose.

Yea, I see that now. Misread the tweet. Tweet on then!

Reactions: 1 person
"You could tell they put a lot of money into the program and they have by far some of the best facilities out there from what I've seen. From the Stadium being on the river and expectation wise, I was blown away. I wasn't expecting to come back home and feel the way I do about Tennessee. It was really good."

One thing that stood out to Bellamy was how Tennessee showed him he was needed for the program.

"Another thing the coaches made it clear to me that there's a difference between going where you're needed and where you're wanted," Bellamy said. "If a program needs you, and another program wants you, you've got to go where you're needed and they made it clear to me that they need me. It was pretty good."

Once back at home in Chamblee, Bellamy said the Vols helped themselves a good amount with the official visit and said if he were to end up at Tennessee he wouldn't be the only big-name player.

"It puts Tennessee very, very, very high on my list. They're up there with Florida State now. If I were making a decision today I'd be choosing between them and Florida State," Bellamy said. "They did a really good job and also if I was to come they'd have some big, big names come with me. I was talking to some of the guys and we were talking about starting a dynasty."

- Volquest

Reactions: 31 people
Wow that sounds super positive. Gotta love hearing him use words like "blown away".

Does coach Jones have an in home left with him?

Who would have known this guy will be one our most important recruits. Really like the fact we have Jenkins working on these GA kids.

BBFf7V3CEAADaRb.jpg:large

Reactions: 14 people
This thing is going to be all these guys or none. I love our chances to be the talk of the nation on NSD but darn its hard not to say what if it doesn't happen!

VN Store

Back