'13 GA DE Davin Bellamy (UGA signee)

I know what you mean. I want to go back in time and punch myself in the face for being frustrated with the Chief. I'm just happy I wasn't a student when we had the worst defense in Tennessee's history.

When I enrolled in law school I had such high hopes for the season (and still do for the future)...then it was really really frustrating to sit in the stands for all the home games.

I wouldn't trade being there in the tough times though, because it will make our rise back to prominence that much sweeter.

"I think FSU has settled him down well the last few days with the weekend visit there and Sal coming in on Monday. I will be interested in seeing what Bellamy has to say after being around the Vol defensive players who were coached by Sunseri last season."

- Hubbs

Indeed. I didn't even think about that.

Bellamy is listed as visiting this weekend. It should be easy to get a 4* DE to decommit from Sal at FSU. That doesn't mean we get him but does he know that Sal produced the 108th defense in the nation?

"I think FSU has settled him down well the last few days with the weekend visit there and Sal coming in on Monday. I will be interested in seeing what Bellamy has to say after being around the Vol defensive players who were coached by Sunseri last season."

- Hubbs

I worry about Sal in that hot Florida sun

i wish we could land a few big timers for once ,im getting tired of all these post over the last 5 years in basketball and football

Tell me about it. Im sick of being a has-been..time to start a new era of UT football. If we sign some of these 4 and 5 star players, I will feel so good about our future. If we do not, its going to be the worst feeling ever as a Vol fan.

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Tell me about it. Im sick of being a has-been..time to start a new era of UT football. If we sign some of these 4 and 5 star players, I will feel so good about our future. If we do not, its going to be the worst feeling ever as a Vol fan.

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

The worst feeling ever as a vol fan? That's a little extreme don't you think? Recruiting is not for the faint of heart haha. I think next year we will be in a much better position to sign a top class and I think CBJ will get it done and have us in the top 10 In recruiting again. He's playing catch up on all of the top recruits this year, wait till he's on an even playing field with everyone else and then I think we will see what he is really capable of as a recruiter. JMO

- Hubbs

Maybe I just missed it but did the players truly hate the guy? Was he a major ******* to them?

I know that he flat out sucked as a DC but did he also belittle them or do other things that made them hate him too?

Maybe I just missed it but did the players truly hate the guy? Was he a major ******* to them?

I know that he flat out sucked as a DC but did he also belittle them or do other things that made them hate him too?

Difference between yelling to get a player's attention, or to light a fire under him, and yelling just to yell. Sal used the latter and was a d***head about it.

Anybody know if these recruits usually attend the basketball game and if so what section do they sit in?

VN Store

Back