'13 GA DE Davin Bellamy (UGA signee)

Apparently, him and AJ Jackson are really good friends. Jackson visited FSU this weekend as well. Of course both will be at UT this weekend. If we get Jackson, I think it definitely enhances our chances with Bellamy.

Bellamy told GoVols247 that he will make a NSD announcement on Fox Sports, with 4 hats on the table: Tennessee, FSU, NC State, and Georgia. He told them he was more than likely just going to pick FSU. He's "extremely close" to Sal Sunseri.

Bellamy told GoVols247 that he will make a NSD announcement on Fox Sports, with 4 hats on the table: Tennessee, FSU, NC State, and Georgia. He told them he was more than likely just going to pick FSU. He's "extremely close" to Sal Sunseri.

:banghead2: IF he is so close to Sal then why wasn't he a VOL to begin with.

:banghead2: IF he is so close to Sal then why wasn't he a VOL to begin with.

It's pretty well-noted that Sunseri didn't recruit for Tennessee once NSD '12 rolled around. He just didn't recruit at Tennessee. I don't think Bellamy ever mentioned CSS while he was in Knoxville.

Weird to make an announcement if he is sticking with FSU.

I know if Carr, Skipper or Sutton were talking like this I would consider them decommited. ya know?

It's pretty well-noted that Sunseri didn't recruit for Tennessee once NSD '12 rolled around. He just didn't recruit at Tennessee. I don't think Bellamy ever mentioned CSS while he was in Knoxville.

This is to Sal Sunseri :finger3: for totally Fing up our team in less than a year.

Reactions: 1 person

This is the exact situation where if I were CBJ I would cancel the kids visit. Use it on a player actually considering us. Vandenburg would be another one. Unless we are taking (3) TEs, his visit makes no sense. Invest the time in kids we could end up getting.

I think he sticks with FSU more than likely but if he can become so close to Sal after pretty much meeting him once we have a shot... This staff seems to be more on building relationships and hopefully we can wow him and make him feel like he can be an early impact player here...

My Bama troll theory just received further validation. I'm one step closer to ousting you, Dave!

This is the exact situation where if I were CBJ I would cancel the kids visit. Use it on a player actually considering us. Vandenburg would be another one. Unless we are taking (3) TEs, his visit makes no sense. Invest the time in kids we could end up getting.

If it were up to you, we would go ahead and burn all our relationships.

If it were up to you, we would go ahead and burn all our relationships.

You have to pick your battles IMO. When it is this late in the recruiting season, even more so. The last thing that the staff should do IMO is have Bellamy on campus and showing him all the love while they know he is not going anywhere but FSU. Meanwhile, Lawson is there and wondering just how much a priority he is. It has been said several times on here. CBJ has to be careful about who visits. If they are not really interested in Tennessee, we don't have the visits to waste.

That' were my Georgia troll theory (Dooley) meets with my Bama troll theory (Hart). These both ultimately intertwine with my Gator troll theory (Cheek), but I'll save that for another day.

All of which had control over the football program, with two still having big picture control. Which ties back to DiPietro (Gator) and a seemingly idiotic BOT.

No wonder it's been all fricked up. But I am sure we are just adding to another conspiracy theory. :nono:

Or are we?

That' were my Georgia troll theory (Dooley) meets with my Bama troll theory (Hart). These both ultimately intertwine with my Gator troll theory (Cheek), but I'll save that for another day.

You know Jimmy Cheek is a Texas a&m aggie right? Even more reason to believe they are trying to destroy Tennessee.

You have to pick your battles IMO. When it is this late in the recruiting season, even more so. The last thing that the staff should do IMO is have Bellamy on campus and showing him all the love while they know he is not going anywhere but FSU. Meanwhile, Lawson is there and wondering just how much a priority he is. It has been said several times on here. CBJ has to be careful about who visits. If they are not really interested in Tennessee, we don't have the visits to waste.

Pretty sure there will be no confusion as to where Carl Lawson stands.

"I think FSU has settled him down well the last few days with the weekend visit there and Sal coming in on Monday. I will be interested in seeing what Bellamy has to say after being around the Vol defensive players who were coached by Sunseri last season."

- Hubbs

"I think FSU has settled him down well the last few days with the weekend visit there and Sal coming in on Monday. I will be interested in seeing what Bellamy has to say after being around the Vol defensive players who were coached by Sunseri last season."

- Hubbs

Good point. He better get ready for an earful

- Hubbs

I think I have an unhealthy fanhood, because I still get legitimately angry every time I think about Sal Sunseri.

What a loser...I guess his success with Bama linebackers sells him on kids, but everything we saw was just plain pitiful.

I think I have an unhealthy fanhood, because I still get legitimately angry every time I think about Sal Sunseri.

What a loser...I guess his success with Bama linebackers sells him on kids, but everything we saw was just plain pitiful.

I know what you mean. I want to go back in time and punch myself in the face for being frustrated with the Chief. I'm just happy I wasn't a student when we had the worst defense in Tennessee's history.

VN Store

Back