'13 GA DE Carl Lawson (Auburn commit)

Lawson is expected to visit UT the weekend of March 3rd. Up to a dozen visitors are expected including Shaq Wiggins and Jason Hatcher. According to VQ.

Last edited:
I'll be there also, been every year since '00.

IMO we should all try to find a time & place to meet up & introduce each other. A little VN get together or something. Just an idea.

If fiji, SGM or DJ shows up, I hope one of you guys kicks their a$$.

I'll be there also, been every year since '00.

IMO we should all try to find a time & place to meet up & introduce each other. A little VN get together or something. Just an idea.

Already bought my megabus tickets from DC to Knox. Let's make this happen.

Lawson is expected to visit UT the weekend of March 3rd. Up to a dozen visitors are expected including Shaq Wiggins and Jason Hatcher. According to VQ.

Pretty sure March 3rd is the day we play Vandy in basketball in TBA. Already have my ticket for that game. TBA should be electric that day. I'm sure Dooley & the recruits will stop by the game for a few minutes.

Sorry to ask this but who all is expected to visit UT on March 3rd.

VQ has suggested there is a strong possibility that DE/OLB Carl Lawson, S Shaq Wiggins, and DL Jason Hatcher will be there. I haven't heard it mentioned, but I would think there is a good chance that Hatcher's Trinity teammates' will accompany him. CB Ryan White and WR James Quick have been on UT's campus before and will both be highly recruited in the 2013 class.

VQ has suggested there is a strong possibility that DE/OLB Carl Lawson, S Shaq Wiggins, and DL Jason Hatcher will be there. I haven't heard it mentioned, but I would think there is a good chance that Hatcher's Trinity teammates' will accompany him. CB Ryan White and WR James Quick have been on UT's campus before and will both be highly recruited in the 2013 class.

Cool thanks for the update :hi:

This is the first time I have been this excited this early in the recruiting season in a couple of years.

This is the first time I have been excited this early in the recruiting season in a couple of years.

Carl Lawson names top four #ucla #gators #auburn #crimsontide.

“Carl has scholarship offers from Alabama, Auburn, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida State, UCLA, Tennessee, Florida, Tennessee and more,” Milton coach Howie DeCristofaro said. “He could play defensive end or tackle. Carl has a great first step. He runs a 4.72 40 and is very strong. He squats 505, bench presses 405 and can power clean 300 for three reps. Carl is very quick and plays with technique. He understands the game.”

Jamie Newberg

I fully intend on coming to the game myself. The fans need to get this train back on track. Some of the fan support has been piss poor. It's time we all shut up (Dooley haters and lovers alike) and get on board.

I'll drink to that O & W...Dooley's our coach, we need to support him...go Vols!

If fiji, SGM or DJ shows up, I hope one of you guys kicks their a$$.

maybe, just maybe, we can get this stickied and have a Pay Pal account set up for donations from those not close enough to K-Town to participate just like the "Paint the Rock"
go Vols!

"My defensive line coach played at Tennessee," Lawson said. "Coach (Constantin) Ritzmann really enjoyed his time at Tennessee and he has encouraged me to take a look at them. I hope to get to see a lot of what he has talked about when I get up there in March."
-Rivals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
“I have a few schools that I like right now,” Lawson said. “My top five would be Auburn, UCLA, Alabama, Florida, and USC. I also like Ole Miss and Tennessee. I don’t have a leader." -247

VN Store

Back