'13 GA DE Carl Lawson (Auburn commit)

You sound like a dick when you hope a kid don't know fails.

Dude. This isn't just a game. It's SEC football. It's a religion down here. Football IS an extreme here, that has no offseason. Many people don't see the players as kids. They see them as the enemy. Period. I see where he is coming from.

Reactions: 2 people
I would be happy to meet over coffee to discuss it, my treat. I live in Portland and work in Hendersonville.

I don't want to meet you. However CL is a piece if crap for going to auburn. I hope he never gets a single tackle, sack, nothing......
Am I immature for thinking this? Sure, but I don't think you're a hard core fan. Plus I don't drink at coffee shops.

I don't want to meet you. However CL is a piece if crap for going to auburn. I hope he never gets a single tackle, sack, nothing......
Am I immature for thinking this? Sure, but I don't think you're a hard core fan. Plus I don't drink at coffee shops.

You're so silly

Fake fans look out, we got a hardcore true fan over here.

Reactions: 1 person
Hmm, so this thread got bumped because of a post recruiting mention.

Go Vols!!!!!!We almost had Lawson!!!!!!!Moral victory!!!!!!!!:ermm:

Carl Lawson smells like beaver ****, everybody happy now.
Now can we let this go. Goodbye Carl, way to be a "class act" and pick a rule abiding Auburn of all places.
I mean I don't even have dislike for the kid besides where he chose college, I don't even wanna see his name anywhere near the front page. To many good players we are going to get this year we need to focus on ;)
Churchhhhhh

Reactions: 1 person
Can somebody lock this already?

mods-why-u-no-lock-this-thread-I2YGAZ.jpg

I got you player
thread-lock.jpg

VN Store

Back