'13 GA CB Shaq Wiggins (Transferring to UT)

I like how we're laying a pipeline into Georgia. UT's best teams have historically been filled with Georgia kids.

Holsey is listed at 5'9 but back in the summer Fortenberry on VQ said he was shorter than listed. Just like I'm sure most of the kids heights are wrong.

Figured that was more than likely the case, but if that's true than it would seem just as likely that Wiggins #s could be inflated as well.

Keith Niebuhr has been at the practices this week for GA's JR Bowl, I asked him what Wiggins real height & 40 was, he said he is in the 5'9-5'10 range & Wiggins told him he ran a 4.55 40.

Right now, he has Tennessee on top.

"They're recruiting me the hardest," Wiggins said. "Their coach [Lance Thompson] kind of checks in on me almost every week."

"I plan on going to Florida junior day in January, and South Carolina but I haven't got the date on that one yet," Wiggins said. "And I'm going to Tennessee and Virginia junior days."

When might a decision come?

"I think I'll commit during the summer time, so I can take some visits during the spring," Wiggins said. "I just want to get it over with and worry about my season."
- Rivals

Pic of Shaq Wiggins at tonights Rising Senior game in Georgia - Courtesy of Orange Venom.

Attachments

• Ah8luGwCEAIUjRU.jpg
    Ah8luGwCEAIUjRU.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 39
OV, from everything I have read, he obviously loves the Vols. You think he could be our next '13 commit?

OV, from everything I have read, he obviously loves the Vols. You think he could be our next '13 commit?

Yes I do I think thats why hes bringing his parents. Ill be with him and some other top prospects from GA and Ohio on Saturday at Raw talent Sports Ill get some training footage of him and post it for VN

Reactions: 1 person
Lock Wiggins up then lock Ramsey down next. Yeah I'm greedy I want them all. Alexander, Wiggins, and Ramsey at CB. Now throw on that b****.

Wiggins would be a huge pickup. I think he and Garrett Sickels could very well be Vols in the near future. Add them to Sanders and Alexander and you'd have an amazing start to the '13 class.

I believe OV said this in the other thread that Shaq will be visiting UT on weekend of the 28th with his parents.

VN Store

Back