'13 GA CB Shaq Wiggins (Transferring to UT)

I still don't think u understand how the whole grad transfer thing works. Are u really holding that against him? Was Russell Wilson a snake?

After seeing him not changing the play in the SB instead of throwing the interception, maybe he is not a snake but could be a flake. :) Never said Wiggins was a snake either.

Did not follow Wilson with his moves and what was going on but I do remember he was not following coaches and once he made a decision on his transfer, he did not go on other visits. I know how the grad transfer works and did not think much when he made the one transfer even if it did seem he was following a coach. It's a collection of several things. Playing for three schools in five years and then this almost flip when he could've just waited. He is not a teenager. It is obvious that you do not understand what I am saying but try looking at the complete picture. If a person keeps going from job to job in a short period of time, people start questioning it. Do I know for a fact the guy is a flake? Did I ever say he was a snake? No and the snake thing you mention is from you not me. Outside looking in he seems a little............dare I say....flakey?

After seeing him not changing the play in the SB instead of throwing the interception, maybe he is not a snake but could be a flake. :) Never said Wiggins was a snake either.

Did not follow Wilson with his moves and what was going on but I do remember he was not following coaches and once he made a decision on his transfer, he did not go on other visits. I know how the grad transfer works and did not think much when he made the one transfer even if it did seem he was following a coach. It's a collection of several things. Playing for three schools in five years and then this almost flip when he could've just waited. He is not a teenager. It is obvious that you do not understand what I am saying but try looking at the complete picture. If a person keeps going from job to job in a short period of time, people start questioning it. Do I know for a fact the guy is a flake? Did I ever say he was a snake? No and the snake thing you mention is from you not me. Outside looking in he seems a little............dare I say....flakey?

My thing is, why do u hold the grad transfer thing against him? U said 1 transfer would be ok (uga to ul). So why would the grad transfer be a bad marker of character?

Reactions: 2 people
At least I don't let snakes go and ruin our season. Sorry that I have my opinion and when everyone else disappears, I still come back earlier and again to state how I feel. Never said I cared less or more. If he starts and balls out, I am happy. One transfer makes sense. Flipping a commitment makes sense when things happen and you are in high school. Doing it as a 22-23 year old and playing at three in five years is flakey.

We also got clowns running around who can't handle someone having an opinion they don't agree with. If you guys don't think his actions make you stop and think, I did not say you were a clown. But to say such because someone doesn't agree with you, makes you IMO a little flakey. Still consider you a moran however.

This is where I got the snake comment

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Biggest transfer player this year. Fills a need and is a playmaker.

Kid is one of top 5 CBs returning to College Football. Hard to name 5 that are better right now overall when healthy with the game tape to back them up.

Last edited:
Per Hubbs
Speaking of Wiggins, while he made the trip to Starkville, he maintained throughout the one-day visit that he had no interest in going to Mississippi State and took the trip as a favor to former coaches Todd Grantham and Terrell Buckley. They had been on him since he announced his departure from Louisville and they never gave up, and frankly, he was just tired of hearing about it. He understood the reaction would come and that's why he was fairly open about his notion that nothing was changing.

VN Store

Back