'13 GA CB Shaq Wiggins (Transferring to UT)

‎12-4-2011 The Recruiting Grind Program Guide

8:30pm- Intro. We exchange greetings and let the listeners get acquainted with us
8:37pm- Topic of Discussion : Most Talented High School Teams You Ever Saw (3)
8:47pm- Georgia High School Playoff discussion (results from last night)
8:50pm- Keithon Redding interview
9:15pm- callers
9:25pm- Shaq Wiggins interview
9:40pm- callers
9:50pm- “Grind Nine” top 9 players in Georgia by Thomas.
9:57pm- Outro

The Recruiting Grind Online Radio by Recruiting Grind | Blog Talk Radio

661) 554-9192 Call in number for questions with Keithon and Shaq

Reactions: 1 person
Shaq just said to keithon on twitter: "I got y'all ima commit pretty soon"

I really hope he's talking about UT. He's a stud.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
What Shaq most likely be rated next year star wise? Im not a star gazer, im just curious about how the evaluators feel about him.

"I have a few favorites," Wiggins said early this week. "Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and I'll say LSU.

"I really liked Tennessee and Michigan," he explained. "At Tennessee the coaches are very cool. The hospitality, the crowd... just the fans were great. There were like 104,000 fans there when I went to their game against Georgia. I had never been in an environment like that. Just how loud it was, it was great.

"Michigan was the same way. There were like 114,000 people there. It was my first time ever being up north for a Big Ten game. I was there for their game against Ohio State. It was a big-time game."
- Rivals

On the hoof, Wiggins doesn't blow you away with his size. He's listed at 5-10, 160, which looks about right. On the plus side, several things stand out. He is fast, he is intelligent and he has excellent hips, for starters. Wiggins did a great job Tuesday reading pass plays and breaking on the ball. On one wide receiver screen, he recognized the route early, broke on the ball, caught it almost in stride and went untouched to the end zone. He's consistently in the right place at the right time. Once he adds weight and strength, he could be a force.

- Rivals

Guy is just a playmaker. Definite take. Should be rated a 4*. Said he plans on signing in the summer and i feel Vol all the way.

It wasnt an excuse on Holsey, the mods on VQ even said the staff backed off b/c of his height.

Remember Dooley talking about how short our DB's were & that WR's were picking peanuts of our DB's heads? Look at the DB's he is bringing in, they are all 5'10 ^

VN Store

Back