'13 FL ATH Lemond Johnson (UT Commit 12/16/12)

EagleDamnWar ‏@EagleDamnWar
Lemond Johnson will be soon decommitting from Auburn and committing to Tennessee in order to enroll early.

I wonder if this could be another reason Johnson is looking. From Rivals -

Mesquite (Tex.) West Mesquite 2014 four-star safety Dylan Sumner-Gardner committed to Clemson in June of this year. Harbison was Sumner-Gardner's lead recruiter, but with the move of Harbison to Auburn, Sumner-Gardner's recruitment may be changing.

"I was solid to Clemson, but when Coach 'Cheese' left, everything kind of changed," Sumner-Gardner said. "I want to go to Auburn with Coach 'Cheese', but I want to stay with Clemson. It's tough.

"I have respect for Coach Dabo (Swinney), that would be tough to decommit, but I have to let things play out and take a hard look at Auburn. It's like a 50-50 chance right now I switch to Auburn."

Let's hope we get some more dominoes that fall our way from Auburn's class, especially on the defensive side of the ball.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

With not knowing how Randolph will come back from his injury I'm glad we are bringing in an EE at safety. Hope Blanc gets moved to safety as well.

With not knowing how Randolph will come back from his injury I'm glad we are bringing in an EE at safety. Hope Blanc gets moved to safety as well.

Seems like we need CBs more than safeties. Randolph, Mcneil, JRM, Blanc, Tino, Coleman.

Gray and Bonner and Orta are really our only decent options at CB right?

Reactions: 2 people
Seems like we need CBs more than safeties. Randolph, Mcneil, JRM, Blanc, Tino, Coleman.

Both are huge needs at this point, with the uncertainty of how quick Randolph can come back from his injury. The fact that Byron Moore started showed a lot about our secondary depth. Will also be interesting to see where the new staff sees a player like Tino that played at both Safety and CB last fall.

I honestly hope JRM plays OLB. Would be a great place for him with his speed!

Not sure if true so hold the BOOMS, but chatter on AU boards that Johnson has committed to UT. Again, just talk at the point.

VN Store

Back