'13 FL ATH Lemond Johnson (UT Commit 12/16/12)

Thread is offensive to my pet monkey. This is how we feel about it.

monkey-bird.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe because during slavery that was a common term describing African Americans. Along with other negative words. The meaning of those words just don't go away because you think it should.

So when someone uses the term 'jock' I can get upset because I'm of Scottish descent and my ancestors were slaves to the English for 800 years or so? Not everyone has any racist intent in every word. I'd wager those that look racism in everything are contributing far more to the problem, and are likely racists themselves. When things are used light heartedly, people shouldn't just jump at the chance to make an idiot's issue out of it.

And never call a Scot a wog. Same connotations as the n word.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol and sorry for the rant. I get tired of reading that crap all the time and did it myself.

I'm extremely happy Lemond is all Vol!

Hopefully this kid and JRM will bring some hitting to the safety position. McNeil will hopefully improve and Randolph will bring a steady hand back to there as well.

Hopefully this kid and JRM will bring some hitting to the safety position. McNeil will hopefully improve and Randolph will bring a steady hand back to there as well.

I am confident about Johnson being a player. My hope is for Randolph to make a full recovery. He deserves the best.

VN Store

Back