'13 DE GA Naim Mustafaa

If it's truly between Tennessee & Georgia Tech then I like our chances.

Also, I know I said it once in this thread but just a reminder. We are recruiting this kid as a Jack LB.

Frank Herron at Jack also correct?

I think Dooley kinda hinted in one of his interviews that somebody that can play outside can play outside. Meaning someone who can play Jack might also line up at Sam.

Bama buddy of mine said there is talk that they may be heading this direction. That way the offense never knows who might blitz who might drop into coverage or both may blitz etc.

So we may take Herron hatcher mustafaa and another "jack"

Unlike many prospects of his caliber, Mustafaa is not interested in a long drawn out recruitment and he says he is basically down to three programs.

"I like Georgia Tech, Tennessee and Auburn," he said. "I was supposed to visit Tennessee today, but I couldn't make it. Auburn is probably the third school behind Tech and Tennessee. I am also supposed to visit Oklahoma State and Mississippi State."

Mustafaa expects to make a decision in the next month and things look good for the Jackets.

"I want to make a decision by the end of the spring. I have really been thinking about what it will be like to follow my dad's footsteps at Georgia Tech and that is a factor for me when I make my decision," Mustafaa said.

- Rivals

You guys hearing GT, too? Didn't his dad play there or something?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

yes his dad did play at gt, but Naim claims that will not affect his decision. i know Naim is supposed to come out to uga in the next two weeks with a one on one with our staff. i hope we can land him, but it will be difficult.

That's what one of my buddies that went to GT says. We shall see though.

I know gt09 was asked tonight about what his gut feeling was on Naim and he said his gut is telling him UGA is where Naim will end up. I know gt09 interviewed Naim today. that sounds encouraging for a UGA fan, but i agree with you that it will be tough to get him due to his GT ties.

I know gt09 was asked tonight about what his gut feeling was on Naim and he said his gut is telling him UGA is where Naim will end up. I know gt09 interviewed Naim today. that sounds encouraging for a UGA fan, but i agree with you that it will be tough to get him due to his GT ties.

You may be right.

VN Store

Back