'13 DE GA Naim Mustafaa

I have seen this kid play, and he is a legitimate beast on the field. Probably a top 12 player in Ga....but his twitter is questionable. Very questionable. He posted something akin to "I hate white people" not that long ago. But I've heard he's jesting, on there. Still, something to consider.

Reactions: 1 person
247 and scout have him as a 4*... Rivals has a 3*... Hoping he gets a bump.

Not much of a stargazer, but would love to see see us in the top 10 on signing day, coupled with a good season to give the country a real positive vibe around the program.

Mustafaa said that Auburn, Georgia Tech, & Tennessee are the 3 schools standing out the most. He is going to GT's Spring game next Friday, the Orange & White game next Saturday, & he wants to try & visit Auburn again this Spring. He said he wants to decide late Spring early Summer.

on 247 9 minutes ago Premium Post
Hello all, I am Eric Thompson the publisher for the 247 Georgia Tech site...just wanted to pass this along.

Just talked to Naim...was at Auburn today.

Top three in no order..."Georgia Tech, Tennessee and Auburn"

Reactions: 6 people
on 247 9 minutes ago Premium Post
Hello all, I am Eric Thompson the publisher for the 247 Georgia Tech site...just wanted to pass this along.

Just talked to Naim...was at Auburn today.

Top three in no order..."Georgia Tech, Tennessee and Auburn"

Don't be stealing my info, haha.

Don't be stealing my info, haha.

GT, do you think UGA will be able to sneak into this one & get him? I've seen a lot of the UGA guys on twitter trying to get him to commit to UGA.

If not, I woud think this is a GT/Tennessee battle. Those have been the most consistent ones at the top of his list. I think he is suppose to be visiting us again next Saturday for the O&W game.

GT, do you think UGA will be able to sneak into this one & get him? I've seen a lot of the UGA guys on twitter trying to get him to commit to UGA.

If not, I woud think this is a GT/Tennessee battle. Those have been the most consistent ones at the top of his list. I think he is suppose to be visiting us again next Saturday for the O&W game.

Not GT, but to be honest, no. We are recruiting him hard and our commits are recruiting him too, but I don't see him ending up here. Wouldn't be surprised to see us end up in the Top 3, but I would actually prefer if we were not a hat on the table.

Personally I would prefer for our coaches to put a full court press on Rolin instead, IYAM we have a better chance with him.

Per Chad Simmons, he is visiting GT Friday and will be at the O&W game Saturday. Also, he says UT and GT are still his top 2 and he's looking to make a decision in the next couple weeks.

Hard to figure Rivals star assignments. Probably the best offer list for a 3star that I've seen in a while.

If it's truly between Tennessee & Georgia Tech then I like our chances.

Also, I know I said it once in this thread but just a reminder. We are recruiting this kid as a Jack LB.

If it's truly between Tennessee & Georgia Tech then I like our chances.

Also, I know I said it once in this thread but just a reminder. We are recruiting this kid as a Jack LB.

Hope he doesn't want to follow in pops footsteps. I know his brother didn't.

VN Store

Back