'13 DE GA Naim Mustafaa

Mustafaa said he had a great visit & that Tennessee is in his top group. Justin King was on twitter recruiting him to Tennessee.

Attachments

• ApW1xseCAAAaJbC.jpg
    ApW1xseCAAAaJbC.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: 10 people
"The visit went really good," Mustafaa said. "First of all when I got there I got to see that Jack linebacker position they want me playing in practice. I got to see coach Sal coach and I loved his style. I got to see the campus and the facilities. It was very cool."

"It definitely improved them," Mustafaa said. "I'm very interested in Tennessee. The staff gave me a good vibe. I can see coach Sal pushing me to the max and I love how he coaches. I loved that stadium. There are a lot of bonuses about their program."
-VQ.

Reactions: 15 people
For those complaining about Naim's frame, he's 6'4 235 lbs and appears to carry his weight very well. Rather than put on a lot of bad weight at the HS level I'd rather him continue to improve his athleticism and explosiveness. I remember Javon Kearse having a similar frame beginning his career at Florida.

For those complaining about Naim's frame, he's 6'4 235 lbs and appears to carry his weight very well. Rather than put on a lot of bad weight at the HS level I'd rather him continue to improve his athleticism and explosiveness. I remember Javon Kearse having a similar frame beginning his career at Florida.

Didn't know he had to come in and play right away. Some people complain no matter what.

Reactions: 2 people
Didn't know he had to come in and play right away. Some people complain no matter what.

Valid.
SN: Have you watched Ryan Buchanan's film? It's pretty impressive and IMO he's about to blow up. Was trying to catch up on watching film for some of the '13 prospects and stumbled across his.

Wasn't Kearse a Safety in HS, or recruited as a Safety?

VN Store

Back