'13 AL RB Johnathan Ford (no longer a Vandy commit)

Or they're just giant d-bags failing miserably at rubbing salt in someone else's wound. It's ok though. This clown knows we're right. Vandy fans hate it when you remind them they still suck.

Soon UT will be back and Vandy will still just be Vandy.

For "giant d-bags failing miserably" we are definitely getting under your skin :lolabove:

For "giant d-bags failing miserably" we are definitely getting under your skin :lolabove:

Welcome to the party. The other vandy fan disappeared rather quickly, (no surprise), but we would enjoy a little game dialogue in the Pre-game thread.

Let's hear it

please let me know what giants ut thumped this year? win the games you are supposed to win. That is what Vandy has done. ut? Not so much.

Dude, you're talking shiz on our site bragging because you've won six games. Get over yourself. You guys spanked Prespyraterian and almost got beat by Auburn. I love it now that Vandy has won a couple more games than UT and you guys are now comparing yourself against the best programs in America. We have Championships. What dies Vandy have?

Well... two requests for a Vandy fan to post their thoughts on the game Saturday... and two disappearing magic acts.

I guess they know how it is going to go and don't want to discuss that. But in the unlikely event that they win... oh, how they will come and boast with confidence.

Well... two requests for a Vandy fan to post their thoughts on the game Saturday... and two disappearing magic acts.

I guess they know how it is going to go and don't want to discuss that. But in the unlikely event that they win... oh, how they will come and boast with confidence.

Woah there. Just because I dont check the site this much does not mean I disappeared. Surfing the internet is far down my list of activities each day.

As for the game I think VU Offense about 10x> UT defense and UT offense about 7x> VU defense. So I think Vandy comes out with a win with somewhere in the 30s for point and UT has somewhere in the 20s.

I think the margin that our offense is better than your defense is larger than the margin that your offense is better than our defense.

Hope that made sense. Last friday night's always a little rough

Woah there. Just because I dont check the site this much does not mean I disappeared. Surfing the internet is far down my list of activities each day.

As for the game I think VU Offense about 10x> UT defense and UT offense about 7x> VU defense. So I think Vandy comes out with a win with somewhere in the 30s for point and UT has somewhere in the 20s.

I think the margin that our offense is better than your defense is larger than the margin that your offense is better than our defense.

Is Zac Stacy playing?

If y'all want to win, you're going to have to score. A lot.

Holding our O in the 20's would be impressive.

UT will have 20 at the half.

Yeah, if Vandy holds our offense in the 20s for the whole game, then we will have had 4-5 turnovers at least. Vandy will have to put up at least 40 to win, which is very possible against our defense. I'm interested to see if we come out with the same philosophy as last week. Was working great, until the last 4 minutes and 4 OTs and Maggitt going down with the injury. We probably win last week if Maggitt didn't get hurt.

Well, I did post that 9 minutes after your previous post... Jus sayin...

Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately for you, you vastly underestimate our offensive production vs. better opponents than Vandy, and overestimate your defense.

If both teams follow their usual performances today, tennessee will still win by 10, and yes, we will be in the 20's by the half

Congrats on the win. It sucks for us. We did not come to play unfortunately.

Enjoy it, you may not see it again for a while.

Well, I did post that 9 minutes after your previous post... Jus sayin...

Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately for you, you vastly underestimate our offensive production vs. better opponents than Vandy, and overestimate your defense.

If both teams follow their usual performances today, tennessee will still win by 10, and yes, we will be in the 20's by the half

Did not happen, thus...

Sorry for being MIA, but was in Fla on a extended bass fishing trip with my Pops.
From what I saw on tv, Vandy smacked ut in the mouth a few times and they folded. Held ut to 1(one) offensive td. Vandy out-athleted ut on the perimeter. Never thought I would see the day that Vandy would be more athletic across the board than the Vols. I will give the edge to you on the O-line, those guys are monsters.
Good luck on the new hire, he has a tough road ahead of him.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry for being MIA, but was in Fla on a extended bass fishing trip with my Pops.
From what I saw on tv, Vandy smacked ut in the mouth a few times and they folded. Held ut to 1(one) offensive td. Vandy out-athleted ut on the perimeter. Never thought I would see the day that Vandy would be more athletic across the board than the Vols. I will give the edge to you on the O-line, those guys are monsters.

If James Franklin has turned Vanderbilts cursed program around then it is possible for UT to reach the promise land.

Macho_Man_Cool_Story_Bro.jpg

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

More athletic on the edge? You think anyone on Vandy's roster is more athletic than Hunter, CP, Neal, or Pig? Crack kills brain cells, bro.

vs our Defense, Vandy definitely did just that.

Very far from the truth.

Last edited:
vs our Defense, Vandy definitely did just that.

I'm not talking about defense. Unless I misread the post, he said they had more athletic players on the perimeter. You can make fun of our D all you want. More power to you. It's garbage. Nothing to brag about.

we were exposed on the edge the entire year, nothing new there. To see a Vandy fan act like they were the first is comical. We were atrocious on assignments and coverage. They need to stop acting like this was the National Championship game. It was a win- win for us anyway. We win, we beat Vandy, we lose, we get a better coach.

Vandy fans think beating a team with a losing record and garbage coach is a big win. :)

Congrats on the win but they should know that our next coach won't have mercy on Candy next year at all.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back