'13 AL RB Johnathan Ford (no longer a Vandy commit)

I entered his name in the search feature on Vol Nation twice and it returned nothing...

Didn't quite research hard enough buddy.

I just realized tha it was driver error on my part...I entered Jonathan Ford instead of Johnathan Ford...failed to put in the "H"...my bad

I find it amusing that the Candy definition of success is 6-6, while to a UT fan that's an epic fail of a season, and they think we're the delusional ones.

Vandy is looking at 8-4. UT fans would give their first born sons and a testicle to end a season with a similar record. what is it now? Two(2) yrs in a row finishing behind 'Candy' in the East?

Vandy is looking at 8-4. UT fans would give their first born sons and a testicle to end a season with a similar record. what is it now? Two(2) yrs in a row finishing behind 'Candy' in the East?

And you have slaughtered giants in your mighty exploits... giants. Tell us more legends of your dynasty.

Reactions: 4 people
That's what's so funny..vandy fans crown coaches for going 6-6, 7-5..if you do that at tennessee, it gets you fired.

I used to pull for vandy when we didn't play them because they were in state and I felt bad for them..now I wouldn't be mad if they never won another game again.

You'll be good to have Franklin after this year. He's a good coach. All the Vol fans hate him but he's a decent coach. But Saturday will be fun to see. Got a feeling we'll still beat you clowns. lol

please let me know what giants ut thumped this year? win the games you are supposed to win. That is what Vandy has done. ut? Not so much.

g1352776014284856283.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
please let me know what giants ut thumped this year? win the games you are supposed to win. That is what Vandy has done. ut? Not so much.

And what "giant" have you "thumped"? Come on man, you're having a nice run for Vandy. Don't be an idiot

None..that's exactly why our coach is about to be fired.

However y'all have a .500 season and everyone is ready to handout free reach arounds to franklin. And then y'all feel the need to talk like y'all are a national powerhouse..Lol.

Reactions: 1 person

In all seriousness, I would love to see your detailed analysis of how the game will go on Saturday, and your reasons for that.

Please post in the link below. We don't see many Vandy fans here. We weren't even sure they existed before last year.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-recruiting/178970-recruiting-forum-unofficial-vandy-pre-game.html

Reactions: 2 people

Lol no. 8-4 is average at best. Most fans wouldnt have been happy with that. thats what happens when your football program is blue blood and not a doormat. It must be nice playin the worst teams in the west and Missouri without a qb. Congrats on that signature win against ole miss

Vandy gets above .500 and act like they've won a championship.

Poor souls aren't accustomed to winning.

Last edited:
Vandy gets above .500 and act like they've won a championship.

Poor souls aren't accustomed to winning.

Or they're just giant d-bags failing miserably at rubbing salt in someone else's wound. It's ok though. This clown knows we're right. Vandy fans hate it when you remind them they still suck.

Soon UT will be back and Vandy will still just be Vandy.

not lost, just enjoy the delusion/humor on this site. Carry on.

You want DELUSION? Here's a great example. In the last 40 years we've lost like 4-5 games to you all. Through the good/bad/ugly, we still win. This year it will be no different. Aren't you used to it by now, you HAVE to be. Get real.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back