'13 AL RB Johnathan Ford (no longer a Vandy commit)

excellent-frog.JPG

Reactions: 10 people
Wonder if this means the staff is not confident in Green or Kamara. With Kamara's recent hope with the visit I'd bet its Green

Wonder if this means the staff is not confident in Green or Kamara. With Kamara's recent hope with the visit I'd bet its Green

Yeah I feel like they're very hesitant with Green and are getting someone in place so that if he does commit to Michigan we're not caught with our pants aorund our ankles, so to speak.

New Hope, Alabama running back Johnathan Ford has been committed to Vanderbilt since last April. With a month till signing day, he's considering taking a look at Tennessee and may visit the Vols soon.

"It's definitely a possibility that me and my family are talking about," Ford said. "I'm going to talk to them and my coach and see what direction we want to go."

"Tennessee is an SEC school and they have a winning program," Ford said. "Coach Graham is a cool guy and he's been to the league and he's been on me a lot. He calls and has been to visit to get the relationship going."

-VQ

Reactions: 2 people
If we want to then that doesn't sound good for our big fish hopes.

Not really. We're trying to get one of Kamara and Green. Obviously, it's a very low chance we get both. Plus, we're going to take two more RBs. Ford is no slouch himself. I would take him as our second RB.

We will likely take 2 backs, and I'd consider Ford the third best back were in on behind Kamara and Green (consider collins too much of a longshot at this point to say we are in on him). A class of green or kamara along with ford would be very good.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We will likely take 2 backs, and I'd consider Ford the third best back were in on behind Kamara and Green (consider collins too much of a longshot at this point to say we are in on him). A class of green or kamara along with ford would be very good.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Do others agree this guy is ahead of kemp??

We are out of it for kemp. Hopefully that means we passed and feel good about ford, green, and Kamara. 2 of three would be great

Last edited:
The quote Ron posted sounded like it was a tough decision on whether or not to visit Tennessee. Does Jimmy F. spite commitments looking around or something?

We honestly need 2 and probably 3 RB's this class. Starting to we have a better shot at Kamara over Green and but I like that he is offering many guys and not sitting back and waiting.

Do others agree this guy is ahead of kemp??

I look at it this way, as long as we get Green or Kamara, and Ford or Kemp, I will be happy. If we somehow land Green, Kamara, and either Ford or Kemp, I will need to change my pants :) I am a little worried about Ford as he may be injury prone F.ix O.r R.epair D.aily :crazy:

I look at it this way, as long as we get Green or Kamara, and Ford or Kemp, I will be happy. If we somehow land Green, Kamara, and either Ford or Kemp, I will need to change my pants :) I am a little worried about Ford as he may be injury prone :matrix: :crazy:
:disappointed::matrix::nono:

Not Cool Not Cool!! Don't talk about a man's truck.

What is being said on Volquest? Because he drove up to watch the Music City bowl, and we talked for a little bit. He said his only visit would be to Vandy and that he had already turned down Bama. This visit happening would be a shock to me after what he told me last week

What is being said on Volquest? Because he drove up to watch the Music City bowl, and we talked for a little bit. He said his only visit would be to Vandy and that he had already turned down Bama. This visit happening would be a shock to me after what he told me last week

You have the worst username I've seen in nearly two years on VN.

Deal with it James.

Beatdown coming in Neyland

VN Store

Back