'12 VA DT Korren Kirven (Bama signee)

Lance Thompson played the "Dooley on the hot seat" card hard with Kirven... Negative recruited him hard the last few days against Tennessee.

Bama has signed 30, 28, and 26 players the last three years. They have 29 committed (not sure if they're all signed) for 2012. How the **** does that work?

It takes a big man to come on a rival's board and be boastful. Way to stay classy Alabama.

2 things you have to recognize:

1. The state has a collective IQ of a mountain goat

2. If you lived in Alabama wouldn't you focus on the only thing the state has going for it?

Lance Thompson played the "Dooley on the hot seat" card hard with Kirven... Negative recruited him hard the last few days against Tennessee.

Ok but UA went after Kirven a few weeks ago and hence why Kirven came on his OV 2 weeks ago to TTown. This all happened when we found out that Goldman was going to FSU and Gladney would not make it in.

Ok but UA went after Kirven a few weeks ago and hence why Kirven came on his OV 2 weeks ago to TTown. This all happened when we found out that Goldman was going to FSU and Gladney would not make it in.
He told our staff Bama was out. If he said Bama still had a shot, then we wouldn't really have any problem with this. It's more the lying than the place.

Bama has signed 30, 28, and 26 players the last three years. They have 29 committed (not sure if they're all signed) for 2012. How the **** does that work?

Lets fix one thing first UA only signed 23, 22 that counted that joined the team for 2011. Three of those never signed.

2008, 2009, and 2010 classes saw alot fo house cleaning from Shula's class with transfers and whatever. And yes I have no issue getting rid of dead weight. These players are recruited to produce if they do not see ya.

In reagrds to this class. Gladney not signing(JUCO probably), J Taylor commited to UK, and Philion taking a grayshirt.

We have 3 spots to backcount so UA can actually sign a total of 28 if we want this year. Right now if all sign minus those 3 we will end up with only 26 in this class, meaning next year we will be able to back count 2.

He told our staff Bama was out. If he said Bama still had a shot, then we wouldn't really have any problem with this. It's more the lying than the place.

Is there a quote where he said that or was this from a recruiting expert on a UT site or an insider on this board. Not saying he did not say it but I never saw any quote directly from him. But I could have missed it because I stopped following him.

Weird every thing I have seen shows AL signing 26 last year. Giving 2 back count. Thus Giving 27 this year as a max.
I guess Satan will make a presser saying ... ohhh ..the SEC was serious about that 25 limit thing ..I thoought that was pillow talk.
We will be sure to keep under that limit next year.
Lol

Is there a quote where he said that or was this from a recruiting expert on a UT site or an insider on this board. Not saying he did not say it but I never saw any quote directly from him. But I could have missed it because I stopped following him.
Yes, I'll try and link it as soon as I find it. Board is understandably slow at the moment.

TW, what's up with Darius Philon? Apparently it's on Twitter that he didn't sign today and that Bama is now asking him to gray shirt?

VN Store

Back