'12 VA DT Korren Kirven (Bama signee)

On Sports 180, they said that Kirven told them last night that it came down to VT and Bama. UT wasn't even in the mix at the end.

On Sports 180, they said that Kirven told them last night that it came down to VT and Bama. UT wasn't even in the mix at the end.

sigh, its EXACTLY like Timmy Jernigan all over again. Swear we are gonna get this guy, and ends up not even having our hat on the table.

sigh, its EXACTLY like Timmy Jernigan all over again. Swear we are gonna get this guy, and ends up not even having our hat on the table.

Difference was that nobody thought we had a shot at Jernigan. Everyone thought we had a shot at Kirven.

Is there a quote where he said that or was this from a recruiting expert on a UT site or an insider on this board. Not saying he did not say it but I never saw any quote directly from him. But I could have missed it because I stopped following him.

So unless there was a quote it wasn't said? Enjoy your recruit, but if certain posters who have ties to the program or even work in the AD department have said as much(those with a credible track record) then I'm inclined to believe it was said.

To be honest I could careless. Dooley has bagged a #9, a #13, and a #17 recruiting class. We now have depth and some quality players to compete. Now we get to see what kind of quality we have in the coaches.

VN Store

Back