'12 VA DT Korren Kirven (Bama signee)

How can Bama have room for Kirven but not have room for McCullers?

its been discussed before but McCullers didnt get in because he wasnt an EE, bama wasnt going to take a Juco that couldnt come in early. Dixon and Belue are jucos but they came in early.

why would you go to Bama where you'll probably redshirt freshman year and will see virtually no PT until your junior year when you can come to Tennessee and contribute as a true freshman. I don't understand this...

Winning games and winning championships is the best recruiting tool there is, don't know how people didn't see this one coming.

I hate bama with a passion I can't describe, but they are on the top of the totem pole right now and will be until somebody mans up and takes them down.

why would you go to Bama where you'll probably redshirt freshman year and will see virtually no PT until your junior year when you can come to Tennessee and contribute as a true freshman. I don't understand this...

He's injured. Gonna redshirt wherever he goes. Only reason the loss doesn't hurt quite as bad in my eyes.

Winning games and winning championships is the best recruiting tool there is, don't know how people didn't see this one coming.

I hate bama with a passion I can't describe, but they are on the top of the totem pole right now and will be until somebody mans up and takes them down.

Personally I didn't see it coming because I didn't think Bama had room. But I guess a couple won't qualify for them, leaving them room to take Kirven and Dalvin T. Can't stand Ala-FREAKING-Bama.

Well that one hurts.

Well I'm getting a head start on the Bama look alike thread for next year.

237944.jpg

celeb-snooki-240x285.jpg

holy shiz they do like alike!!

first recruiting class that i followed on VN, first thing I learned: there is no such thing as insiders. Its imposible to read people's minds, so know one knows till its over.

VN Store

Back